Yes Peter Kay!!!!!!!!

jacqui35

Silver Member
Just switched on this morning and half way through interview he having another tour and goes on sale tomoz wooop woop. Shame i got no money to book tomoz would loved to of gone, he doing 5 day i think in manchester damn.

Just thought i would share with you all xx

I love Peter Kaye, he is so funny, I could watch him again and again....

Funnily enough, I have never been particularly keen on him, never found him that funny and he sealed that for me when I saw him on stage in Edinburgh in 2005 and he was drunk and a disgrace.

BUT, I have watched the full interview on This Morning and he is ok!!

My mind is changing!! I do prefer his general personality rather than when he is trying to be funny! Same as with Alan Carr.

Kat xx

Last edited:
Oh also i think he doing something for charity tonight on telly 7.15 suppose to be good if anyone can confirm for me plz

Children in Need is on tonight :)

Oh also i think he doing something for charity tonight on telly 7.15 suppose to be good if anyone can confirm for me plz

He was smashed out of his face! He was slurring his words. He was only on stage to make a few comments and introduce someone and he didn't manage to do it!

It was 2005 sorry!

Kat xx

I thought Peter Kaye was 'Tee Total' - or maybe this was pre him stopping drinking.....

oooh Peter Kay tickets - thanks for the heads up on that one :D love him....

*i lost 15 stone in a DAYYYYY* pmsl! x

Back