YES!!!

I hope Cateka is happier in herself now 4 years along.

I have a friend who was easily 14 stone and stood about 5 foot 1. She was probably one of the most unhealthiest people (apart from myself :D) that I have ever known but also so fun and presumingly happy with life.

Then what felt like overnight she started losing weight, eventually I found out she was bulimic. She lost about 4 stone in about 5 months. Now she weighs about 7 stone and god bless her she looks terrible. The saddest part though is the girl before and after the weight loss are like two totally different people. Her full personality has totally changed and as cliche as it may sound, I look at pictures of her now and then and it really makes me feel like I have lost a good friend and gained a friend who is never gonna be happy in her current self.

Apparently this stemmed from someone simply someone calling her fat. Basically just hope people realise what they are doing before it goes too far and don't lose weight to please others, do it for your health and happiness not for other peoples :)

Back