• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yet another newbie

ive just started slimming world, did about ten years ago! but after having three children and putting on about three stone, tried weight watchers, i did lose about a stone but found with the points i was still eating rubbish! Most nights would be hungry but couldnt eat anything as i had ate all my points! But with slimming world i find it great as you can fill up on free food and am eating a much healthier lifestyle.

Thanks....I have done slimming world and it is my favourite as I understand it totally and find that you can eat much more....it's not a diet...it's a change of lifestyle, meaning that after losing weight, it doesn't go straight back on! It's taken 7 years for my weight to go on, and I still don't weigh what I did last time I did SW...just need to bring it down again b4 it climbs too high.

hello to you, its always difficult choosing the right plan for you
but I think all diets work if followed its just some work better for the kind of lifestyle you lead anyways good luck on your journey