Yoghurt

ClaireCat

On a mission for boobs!
Ok, so I know I can get big pots of soya yoghurt, and greek yoghurt, but I've been trying to find small pots to take to work with me which are low carb.

I bought activia raspberry yoghurts at 8.6g carbs a pot the other day, but I've had a few and feel like perhaps I shouldnt be eating them, even though I'm counting in the carbs.

Anyone know if I have overlooked some little carb friendly pots of goodness in the supermarket?

I got a pack of 4 small plastic tubs with click on lids from Tesco to make my strawberry mousses in. You could decant a big pot of yoghurt into them. Bit of a pain but you'd only need to do it once every 4 days.

I dont know why I never thought of that actually. I always look at those stupid little tupperwear tubs and think "what the hell would anyone put int them"

I feel like the world has clicked into place now! lol!

i do this too, i make sf jelly to take to work.
my workmates are always looking to see what i've got in my wee pots, i might have jelly, a bit of cheese, or a few macadamia's, some olives, some corned beef cubes, bits and bobs for legal snacks, keep me on track.

One of my little pots has disappeared. DS1 spotted them and decided it was perfect for MY vanilla coffee to put in his fishing bag! Nothings sacred in my house!

Back