YOGICE

LVLLM

Gold Member
MMMM
ww toffee yog been in freezer. now being eaten.
mmmmmmmmmm
now just need coconut flavour :(

Sounds good... I bought some of the food flavourings (dark chocolate, nut, vanilla, lemon...) and I don't much like them!! haaaa! Over here, the 0% fat fruit flavoured yoghurt he recommends comes in a pack with coconut, lemon, fruits of the forest and vanilla flavours... so they're always good to throw into a dessert...

but you're probably talking about something else altogether!!

no i was talking about coconut ice cream :D

ugh... don't like it... (I like bounty though...).

Coming from where you do, right up North, does one often have a call for icecream? hihi!! Mind you, my other half, eats Magnums year round, in the winter in front of the log fire!!

Lol ice cream even when cold hon :D its 28 degrees in office now and im falling asleep :(
mmm magnums. mmm ben and jerrys nut ice cream.

Nope... never really been an icecream fan (except for the Snickers and Mars bar ones... I'd buy a box of each and eat the lot! MEMORIES!!)

oh i love it . all of it :D not fond on fruit flavour but choc caramel or nut :D

Sorry Sarah!

I'll let you off just this once by telling you about the Perle De Lait Coconut Yoghurts in Asda ;) very nice, very not low fat... very forbidden and very TEMPTING! :) ooh and they do Lemon :D

mm i was looking at them earlier.
Im going to tesco after work...keep me away from the ben and jerrys :D

i'm imagining white trousers (omg could I ever wear white trousers?!) and superbly sexy pair of sling backs :) ooh and did I mention toned arms :).... <daydreams>

We will get there. Ooh i wonder if my white linen trousers fit me??

Sarah - I truly never thought I could... or would... At 22 stone, my sole preoccupation was being "covered" and "decent".

Ironically, I always find that losing weight encourages me to want to lose even more... (whereas the reverse ought to be the case... the more I gain, the more I eat, and then I hide in "tent dresses" and skirts...).

"Feeling slim" is the key... not necessarily "being slim". Right now, at 71.5K, I FEEL slim... because I've just lost 8.5K and I'm "in control" and on the way down again...

However, when I went UP to 70K previously, I FELT horrible in myself, hid under baggy clothes, and slouched.

I remember at 100K going to a public swimming pool and strutting my stuff! (Anyone surprised at the amount of water displaced at MY entrance on the pool could stuff it - I felt good! I'd lost 41K!)

Back