You know you're a LipoTrimmer when ......

when you watch ur OH chomping into a crispy bacon butty in front of the telly at night and think "am i beginning to detest him "

...its against the law at home for the OH to have takeaway!

1) You love sniffing peoples dinner!

2) you're freezing all the time

3) legs are covered in bruises

4) dream of eatting food

5) You have no money but your wardrobe is full of clothes

6) you have just almost beaten up a five year old in town for his hotdog.

7)you become obsessed with virtual shopping for teeny tiny clothes u cant wait to fit into! (well for me anyway)

8) you will never eat 'chicken' soup again

9) you imagine the day you come off and can eat again.

10)you are on this forum 24/7 to stop yourself from giving up.

11) You can identify every ingredient in a meal just by using your super enhanced sense of smell

12) looking at skinnie people and thinking i will be like soon

13) You walk straight past Greggs.

14) You tell anybody that will listen "This is the best thing I have ever done"

15)_You 'never trust a fart'

16) You become very interested in your, erm toilet habits_________

17) when you watch ur OH chomping into a crispy bacon butty in front of the telly at night and think "am i beginning to detest him "

18) Relish the fact you've got bad breath and ask everyone "does my breath smell, thats cos I'm in Ketosis that is"

19) You go into the supermarket and clear the shelf of tampons

20) The urge to wee makes you overtake your 4 year old on the way to the loo saying "your too slow...mummy wins"

Last edited:
18) Relish the fact you've got bad breath and ask everyone "does my breath smell, thats cos I'm in Ketosis that is"

20) The urge to wee makes you overtake your 4 year old on the way to the loo saying "your too slow...mummy wins"

These made me lol a lot!

Lissy xx

4) dream of eatting food

7)you become obsessed with virtual shopping for teeny tiny clothes u cant wait to fit into! (well for me anyway)

11) You can identify every ingredient in a meal just by using your super enhanced sense of smell

17) when you watch ur OH chomping into a crispy bacon butty in front of the telly at night and think "am i beginning to detest him "

21) your work colleagues who used to be a smaller build than you - now seem a lot larger

22) you become obsessed with mirrors (or is that just me lol) and say to the OH, 'you know, i really cant beleive i have lost 'xxx' look at this belly, i must have been massive before' can you tell?? do i look slimmer?? and oh rolls his eyes for the tenth time that minute! ;)

why the bruises ?? i got them too

4) dream of eatting food

21) your work colleagues who used to be a smaller build than you - now seem a lot larger

22) you become obsessed with mirrors (or is that just me lol) and say to the OH, 'you know, i really cant beleive i have lost 'xxx' look at this belly, i must have been massive before' can you tell?? do i look slimmer?? and oh rolls his eyes for the tenth time that minute!

23)You use so much Palmers Cocoa Butter and Bio Oil you decide to buy shares in the companies!

Jenni your losses each week are really good you are doing really well x

4) dream of eatting food

22) you become obsessed with mirrors (or is that just me lol) and say to the OH, 'you know, i really cant beleive i have lost 'xxx' look at this belly, i must have been massive before' can you tell?? do i look slimmer?? and oh rolls his eyes for the tenth time that minute!

23)You use so much Palmers Cocoa Butter and Bio Oil you decide to buy shares in the companies!

24) Your OH knows more about LT than your chemist.

25) Your friends and family think you should be selling LT.

26) Ketosis becomes a household normal word.

27) Family and friends want to see you more so they can see how much weight you have lost.

28) You can't go to your Mum's house on a Sunday, because you know that the smell of her Sunday roast would just kill you.

29) You want to lick anything that smells nice.

4) dream of eatting food

28) You can't go to your Mum's house on a Sunday, because you know that the smell of her Sunday roast would just kill you.

4) Apparently I was talking about chicken in my sleep last night.

28) I'm there now! :(:rolleyes:

4) dream of eatting food

24) Your OH knows more about LT than your chemist.

25) Your friends and family think you should be selling LT.

27) Family and friends want to see you more so they can see how much weight you have lost.

29) You want to lick anything that smells nice.

30) Your food bill has gone down and your loo roll bill has gone up!!!

31) You bake more now than you ever did but don't eat it!

32) You dream cheat about food!
x

You look and feel fantastic in a few weeks!:D:D:D

you look like you like baggy clothes!!!

heheheh yeah you stop buying clothes just because they will 'fit' you start buying clothes that fit and look good!

Back