Your Favorite Work-Out Song(s)?

I've got a pretty diverse taste in music, but have some ones I really like to exercise to and dance around with. Normally though on treadmill I just listen to audio books (boring, I know!)

My faves though (and some you'll guess I NEVER get in my keep-fit classes ;))

How Do You Like Me Now? - Toby Keith
Crazy in Love - Beyonce
Teenage Dream - Katy Perry (and California Gurls is pretty fun too!)
Hips Don't Lie - Shakira (Zumba, anyone??)
Philadelphia Freedom - Elton John
La Bomba - Ricky Martin
I also like a bit of Def Leppard and Bon Jovi mixed in there, but there are a few :)

I'm stealing shers playlist lol.
Adam was a idol love him

lmao u go right ahead :) Same, love him! I don't think theres ever gonna be anyone like him on Idol again :(

Too many to list , current fave for on the cross trainer is LMFAO party rock anthem :)

I also enjoy "Not Falling in Love" by Maroon 5.

And I would like to download some songs by Miranda Lambert. She is sassy! (I do not believe there is a relation to Adam Lambert. :p )

I LOVE Adam Lambert! Was starting to think I was the only person in the country who knew who he was!

I still like listening to Panic! at the Disco's album when I'm working out. It's been a favourite for a few years. My music tastes are pretty diverse. On my work out playlist I also have:

I bet that you look good on the dance floor - Arctic Monkeys
Single Ladies (Put a ring on it) - Beyonce
I gotta feeling - Black Eyed Peas
Womanizer - Britney Spears
This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race - Fall Out Boy
The Rockafeller Skank - Fatboy Slim
Creeping Up The Backstairs - The Fratellis
Don't Upset the Rhythm - The Noisettes

let me hear you scream- ozzy osbourne

I like fatboyslim as well! I used to have some of those songs you mentioned until my computer crashed. :p

I find Fatboy Slim's "Right Here, Right Now" to be one of the BEST work-out-so-hard-you-kick-your-own-butt songs I have ever owned in my life!

ive added loads of songs from body attack and combat to my ipod, :D lucky that most attack ones have something similar on the clubland cd's!

it is amazing :D

Hi everyone, the songs below get me moving on the crosstrainer and step machine! :D

Single Ladies (Put a ring on it) – Beyonce
Don’t stop the music – Rihanna
Everytime we touch - Cascada
I gotta feeling - Black Eyed Peas
Pump it – Black Eyed Peas
Stronger – Kanye West
Uprising – Muse
Hollaback Girl – Gwen Stefani
U and UR Hand – Pink
Gonna Make You Sweat – CC Music Factory
No limit – 2 Unlimited
Beggin’ – Madcon
Play – J Lo
On the floor – J Lo

[FONT=&quot]==[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]#1 Rule for Healthy Eating[/FONT][FONT=&quot] >> [FONT=&quot]Eat only foods that are 1 ingredient[/FONT] (and follow this rule 90-95% of the time) – anything else is an ‘edible food-like substance...!’[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Start date: 11 May 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Start weight: 14st 0lbs (196lbs)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1st week’s loss: 4lbs[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Goals[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Size 16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Size 14[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Target weight: 10st 7lbs[/FONT]

Back