Your Party Invitation!! :D

It was over as quickly as it started. I distracted them by getting my compact mirror out and they suddenly started wanting to check themselves out!

Hahaha - I can see them now... sharing the mirror nicely as they gaze, lovingly into it! Hahaha.. I'm sure they could take it in turns, whilst the other massaged your feet :D

moz-screenshot-5.jpg

moz-screenshot-6.jpg
jason-statham-02.jpg

Jason's looking for youuuuuu.... :D

oops.... was carried away with the chocolate CD fountain... yummy. Im back - oh no dribbled it all down my little fairy frock, Tinker Bell will kill me!:eek:

Oh what the hell Im sure Jason wont mind.... gotta stroke that chest omg!!! x

Hahaha - I can see them now... sharing the mirror nicely as they gaze, lovingly into it! Hahaha.. I'm sure they could take it in turns, whilst the other massaged your feet :D

Now there's a thought. Think I will store that in the memory bank for later!
Thanks Enough

He told me earlier Cheska, that if you're 100% for the next week, he's going to give you the massage of your dreams!!! :D

He told me earlier Cheska, that if you're 100% for the next week, he's going to give you the massage of your dreams!!! :D

Thanks enough.... he just whispered the extras that go with it too....:giggle:eek:h dear think the chocolate fountain has gone to my head! This party is fab thank you hun xx

Pleasure!!

What else is life for??

well... apart from sensible stuff like health, wellbeing.. talking of which.. think I'm going for another boogie on the dance floor...

I've just discovered something called spotify... have you heard of it? Google it - its FAB!! Its like a new vamped up (Free) version of napster.... It took me seconds to download, and then you can choose ANY song in the world that you've ever heard of, and it's playing for free within literally seconds!!! OMG!! Soo... that's our band for the evening!!

Spotify – A world of music. Instant, simple and free

Just listening to a bit of Otis Reading as I party :D

I've just discovered something called spotify... have you heard of it? Google it - its FAB!! Its like a new vamped up (Free) version of napster.... It took me seconds to download, and then you can choose ANY song in the world that you've ever heard of, and it's playing for free within literally seconds!!! OMG!! Soo... that's our band for the evening!!

Don't have the music too loud though Enough or the Royalties Police might come knocking!

Hey.. hicup hicup - Jasey baby has had to leave :cry:he has gotta be on set bright and early .... cor he is so scrummy.

Need the loo ... drank far too much bubbly :eek:

PS. FORGOT TO SAY EARLIER -WELL DONE IN YOUR FAB WEIGHT LOSS :jelous:

Haha - no it's all legit apparently - done with ads - HOPE YOU CAN HEAR ME OVER VAN M

<aaah... embarrassing moment when music finishes and I'm still shouting! :rotflmao:>

Awww... Cheska.. that was really sweet the way he said all the time he's on set, he's secretly hoping things are going well for your CD, and it helps him concentrate on his work :D

Vx

I've sent Dominic to help with some of the clearing up for now - WHAT A GREAT PAARTYYYY!!!!!

I'm Poooped! :4635: You're all welcome to stay over by the way.. there are plenty of rooms in the party wing all set up for you.. I hired the staff from Champneys health spa who'll cater for your every need during your stay :):):):):):):):):)

I'm not sure why there's a shoe on the stairs.. think someone might have disappeared up there already!! :p

Night folks!

Thank you for celebrating my first WI with me xxxxx

Vx

Hi hun ... it was mine wondered where it had gone :sign0007:

Off up myself now thanks for a fab party it was so much fun and thanks for letting me stay over dont think I could make it home ....:snoopyhouse:...... xx

Phew... sorry I am late i had problems getting into my cat woman suit.. ok now !Jack my date, you know that gorgeous man in eastenders needed to finish filming.. better late than never. you all look so fab x stood ready with my glass for the fizz.. cd fountain looks fab.. hope I can sit down in this outfit.. just off to circulate :banana dancer:

Back