YOUR USER NAME??????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cheb, 28 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
    Sure this has been done before but with so many new members joining every day thought I'd ask again........

Tell us why you chose your username.....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
    To start the ball rolling.

I'm Cheb as a shortened version of Cherub, something my Mum has always called me (ha, ha, parents are sweet!) My hubby picked up on it as a mickey take at first but somehow it stuck and cos he's a lazy man he shortened it to Cheb!

4. crazyjane

crazyjane Unzipping the fat suit

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.81%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm not called Jane! Crazyjane is a character in a series of poems by WB Yeats. My own name is VERY unusual so I like CJ on forums if I can get it. Will reveal all no doubt when I get to know everyone better!

CJ

5. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Mine is quite simple really...I adore Hedgehogs and my name is Maggie ..hence...Hedgemag!

6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Mine is pretty dull really. Have been called Sez as a diminutive of Sarah for years, thats all!!! (see... told you it was dull!!)

7. Delli

Delli Talks too much

delli is a pet name from my family, real name is edel. get called delli when they want something, and called edel when im in trouble lol

8. Tubs

Tubs Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good question, I can't remember. I can only imagine I was having a fat day(as opposed to the other 364 days a year that I'm fat, but think I'm bleedin' gorgeous! :D )

9. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Mine took no imagination - I'm Jane so just added a Y on the end as so many people call me Janey. :D

10. Mrs Moo

Mrs Moo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    MOH started to call me Moo or Mrs Moo when we were away in Edinburgh and we went to a vegetarian restaurant and I enjoyed my food so much I was making mooing noises :eek:. That was 4 years ago when we had just met, and the name's stuck.... now we live in France he's loosely translated my nickname to the French word for cow, so I get called Vache, Vachette, Vacherina and any other variation of cow he comes up with. Luckily I dont mind at all :D

11. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    My explanation is boring, my name is Liz and when I was younger I was called Lizbe which stuck. Then my OH started saying that I was always too busy to be with him and one day he called me busy lizbe and it was shortened to Busybee.
    And you all thought it was cos I was sweet like honey............I wish!:girlpower:

12. leva

leva Member

Leva: means "to live" in Swedish. I am on this site and sites like this because I want to start living!

13. Bailey

Bailey Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    My horse is called Bailey.

14. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Fuzzys Angel: Right from day 1 of meeting my hubby he has always called me angel. When my hubbys hair grows, it grows outwards & goes really fuzzy. So i started calling him Fuzzy as a joke & it's stuck, therefore as i'm his angel my user name had to be.....Fuzzys angel..xxx

15. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Mine is a pet name .....my mum called me son then the k just appeared and was then called sonk or sonkie........

16. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Mine is a bit boring really everyone calls me son so I added the first 3 letters of my last name to it sonban.:D

17. nessie

nessie Loooooves MiniMins

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Doing my own thing...
    Mines is short for vanessa, was called nessie by my sisters when I was little and it annoyed me, but it's stuck and I accept it now lol. Also live in Scotland so it kinda fits with that too :D

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Aurora

Aurora Full Member

I was going through a phase where I never managed to get to sleep until dawn was breaking.

Aurora is the goddess of the dawn - not that I felt much like a goddess!!!!

.......but I will one day............

20. AnnaNimity

AnnaNimity Likes to lurk

Diet:
    AllAboutW8
    I usually go with 'violinplayer' or something similarly musical on forums but I think that sounds like I think I'm really good at it or something (I'm not!) so was dead pleased to think of my minimins name, since it fitted my desire back then to shrink into the background and be totally anonomous.

21. goldeneyes

goldeneyes Full Member

Diet:
    At the moment, undecided.
    mine is because my wallpaper is of the most gorgeous lion with huge golden eyes and i was looking at it as i was trying to think of a name and i thought....why not! lol

22. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I think mine speaks for itself really.

My worst part of my body is my tummy, its big and wobbly hence the jelly reference.

It is however getting smaller and less wobbly, i'm still keeping the name though as I quite like it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.