Za Za Bazaar - Bristol Waterfront

sally28

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone from Bristol has visited the new all you can eat buffet restaurant on Waterfront yet? It's called Za Za Bazaar. I have heard its really nice but just wondering if there are many low syn options to choose from? Any help would be appriciated as I would like to try it :) xxx

It's amazing. One of my favourite places but I wouldn't count on it being low. Lots of fatty oily yummy goodness. There is a Vietnamese soup you can customise to your desire but I don't know how high the soup base would be! Save syns for a month then go pig out! Hah

My friends want to go there on Friday but I will have to refuse to enter the.building for fear of my heart and weight! Haha

It's really nice there, but not great on the diet front. You an have stir fry made fresh. So u can put exactly what you want in it. And fresh pasta too.x

Mmmmm.. I really want to go.. perhaps I shouldn't though! Stick to low syn chicken at nandos!! Thanks for advice though! Maybe save syns for a v special occassion!! x

Hia,

I have to go there next week when my sister comes down (she lives for all you can eat when she comes to Bristol!) and I was counting on some of the salad and sushi options to be low syn........ is that the case?!

Thanks

Angy

Back