zumba!!!!

maclynn

Silver Member
HI, not being a gym person, me and friend are giving zumba a go tonight, looking forward to it. Anyone else go?:D

As long as you get a good class its lots of fun. Have been to a couple one wasn't very lively or fun and the other was fantastic(so went to that one when i could lol). In general though zumba is pretty good and i hope you have a good time at the class tonight

Hiya,

I've been Zumba-ing for over 3 months now and I love it! I'm a non-gymmer too, or so I thought, I've found as I get fitter I enjoy other kinds of exercise too.

You will have a great time, enjoy it xxxxx

Great fun! Prepare to sweat A LOT and make sure you take a big bottle of water/liquid with you as it's very thirsty work. You definitely know it's a workout but you will have a good time :)

I zumba on the Xbox kinect I bought my OH for christmas - I love it! I can wobble as much as I like in the comfort of my own home, it KILLS my calfs though! Zumba is so fun and different - have a great time and really through yourself into it!

Mancbird - LOVING the take that ticker! can't wait..........you would not believe how much I paid on on ebay just to pick my seats!!! :whistle:

Zumba is great so long as you remember not to care what others think of how you look!!! Throw yourself into it and have fun! Really exaggerate each movement, you burn more calories and have more fun that way :D

I love Zumba!

So much so that I am doing my instructor course next week! Can't wait to get qualified and start my own class - then I will have to go every week!!

Zumba is all about getting that heart rate going but most of all having fun!!

Enjoy your class!!

xx

AmyS what an inspiration! Lost all that weight and now are becoming an instructor of Zumba! Hats off to you lady!!!!

Aww Thanks hun!

I am already a qualified dance teacher so just adding another qualification - plus I have had loads of people pestering me to do a class!!

Keep your eyes peeled for class details if you live near birmingham!! Might even give a minimins discount!! hehehe!

xx

silly question maybe but do u need to be relatively fit to make it through the class? aerobics r anything makes me cringe - i'm scared of making a fool out of myself!

silly question maybe but do u need to be relatively fit to make it through the class? aerobics r anything makes me cringe - i'm scared of making a fool out of myself!

Definitely NOT!!!

I am totally unfit (well I was!) and there are all shapes and sizes at my class, and all ages!

There is always the option to sit out a song if you need to, and you can do as much or as little as you like, just enjoy! xxxx

Mancbird - LOVING the take that ticker! can't wait..........you would not believe how much I paid on on ebay just to pick my seats!!! :whistle:

Another TT-er!! :):):):)

Longing for a skinny fit tour t-shirt in June, better get my arms pumping!! xxxx

thanks for the lovely replies, really looking forward to it, last time me and me mate(whom i going with tonight) went to an exercise class, it was a line dancing one, and, we were so bad(couldn't stop laughing) we were asked to leave. psml at the memory:D

I love Zumba, I'm by no means fit at all! But, at my gym, they tell you to do what you can, and if there's anything you can't do, just keep moving to the music and have fun!

Definitely agree on the take a drink with you bit!

Back