Zumba....

Must be more than 4 points an hour, I sweated my kahunas off!

Just put it into the on-line weight tracker and it comes up as 6 points an hour.

I do an hour's zumba and get 10 points for it, I go on what the little purple WW book says at the back, you round your weight down to the nearest half stone and look at how long you exercised for and what intensity. High intensity for an hour for 10st is 10 points

I've not got the book, but tbh it sounds better - the online tracker doesn't have a great variety of exercises loaded into it and I would like another way of working it out - I often have to guess my Wii - Fit activity, based on so many minutes step, so many minutes boxing, so many minutes jogging and then an extra point for the warm up and one for the yoga/muscle work - not very precise!

Ref the Zumba points - yep I forgot that the online tracker would work it out based on my weight.

Well I just did it on the Wii for an hour. Was in stitches and sweating and the wii said I'd done 550kcals so am using the 11 active points. I did it to eat a snickers but now I don't want it so that's a bonus. I can bank my activity points! Aiming for 4 zumbas a week. Its fab!

Zumba on the wii kills me haha, I prefer going to classes for it because in my class the teacher mixes zumba music with normal music, its fun :D

Back