02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

ALL BACK ON :(( But this time I'm armed with the knowledge that this can happen, so hopefully can take precautionary steps?! I did LL you see, and got to within a stone of my goal weight but never quite made it to the Route to Management part of the program, where you learn how to control your food demons :/ So I did all the abstinence but never re-trained my brain for the future.... :( So once I fell off the wagon, I just went back to old habits with a vengeance!! Anyhoo, thank you for the lovely message - I've got my chubby little fingers crossed that you're right!! :D
A :)

I know that pain!! I lost 4 stone in 2013 and spent a year in yoyo until now! I've got my supplies lined up and ready to go on the 5th Jan. Fingers and toes crossed for this year being the beginning of a weight problem free future!!! Good luck everyone :) :fingerscrossed:

Hi Smidge, we can crack it together this time! I lost 8 stones but have put 3 back on. So frustrating! Feel bigger now than I did at 24 stones - which seems ridiculous because on the way down I felt fantastic at this weight... not so great on the way up tho!

Good luck for Monday. Wednesday is my official start date as away from Thursday to Tuesday. But have been better these last couple of days - too any Xmas chocs left around tho! X

Hi everyone, I'm a re-starter too☺️. Lost 4 stone in 2012 and have messed about since then and put it all back on and more. So this time I'm not going to let my willpower slip, I known have to do this and I know it works! Good luck to everyone starting in the next few days, let's make 2015 a slim one

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good luck for Monday. Wednesday is my official start date as away from Thursday to Tuesday. But have been better these last couple of days - too any Xmas chocs left around tho! X

Most of the Xmas stuff in my house is gone now thankfully! I might start Saturday if no plans come up! :) good luck for Wednesday!

Happy new year all! I'm awaiting my packs so hopefully they will be here by monday 5th! Lost almost 4 stone 4 yrs ago in Lipotrim so have an idea what to expect ...(I think!!).

I'm finally starting today (kept putting it off!) but nowt but water so far - yay! No naughty food in house, black coffee coming up!

Just had my 2nd shake of the day, plenty of water and lots of relaxation over the weekend to get through the headaches and hunger pangs!

Good luck everyone!

Day 1 nearly done here. Struggled the last few hours with hunger pains but my own fault as I've not kept up with the water. Already had 3 litres and as I've spent most if my day on toilet visits didn't want to be doing it all night also. Hoping day 2 gets easier x

Can only get better dietninja! The thing that is spurring me on today no matter how hungry I get is 4lb loss on the scales this morning!! I know I shouldn't be a daily weigher but when I see results I know it's worth it x

Can only get better dietninja! The thing that is spurring me on today no matter how hungry I get is 4lb loss on the scales this morning!! I know I shouldn't be a daily weigher but when I see results I know it's worth it x

Yay! I had a 3lb loss so yay too!

I've just had my first shake this morning, white choc and raspberry. It was nice :)

Keep going all!

I've bought 100 chocolate shakes and don't think I can manage that flavour every day. Looking at buying a variety so might give the white choc and raspberry a try!

Hows it going New Years starters? BB i bought 100 choc shakes also...after 9 shakes i just cant stand that cold, mouldyish, slimey, fake chocolate flavour. I bought a mix box too though so will try the others now x.x

Day 3 - bring it on!

Yep, I started on the 2nd too :) All going well so far. Am in ketosis! Woop! Hope everyone's getting on okay. Good luck! :)

Almost end if day 3 - not sure if in ketosis yet - will get some urine sticks tomorrow - fingers crossed x

Hi all, hope you don't mind me gate crashing! I am going to start tomorrow but I'm in 2 minds whether to do just shakes or shakes and a meal. I'm worried if you have a meal it will make you hungry. Also I want to get the best results, do you have any words of wisdom? I have done Cambridge before but suffered with bad constipation, I have brought fybogel to take day and night. Hope those of you that have already started are doing well and good luck to those stating tomorrow also. Thanks Tess

I've only been able to do the shakes only as in my mind I've told myself no food for three weeks. May introduce food after that but as I don't have very good will power I may cheat and put something in my mouth that I shouldn't. I've always been all or nothing but I can see the point of having a healthy meal as shakes do get boring. I just couldn't trust myself not to pinch food and then one little slip and if be out of ketosis. Good luck at whatever plan u choose x

Back