02/01/15 Starters! Whoes with me????? :)

Hope all you new starters and restarters are surviving those first few days of headaches and hunger - it will be worth it in the end.

I am so ready to start but away until Tuesday night so starting Total Solution on Wednesday. Am ready to start feeling empty, not waking up each morning feeling bloated and uncomfortable. Being able to put my jeans on without them cutting me in two. I'm ready to see my collar bone again and just to feel back in control instead of the spiralling out if control feeling I've had for too long now.

I lost 8 stones on Exante but in messing around I have regained around 3 stones. Official start weigh in on Wednesday morning - hope to be in ketosis by the following Monday when I will be starting T25 workout. Have done it before and it really trimmed my thighs down.

So here's to all of us, let's make 2015 the year we banish our food demons and become our slim and healthy selves that we want to be! x

Day 5 - are we all surviving ??

Morning...still here, and alive. Yesterday was a much better day for me, diet wise as I was back at work and do busy I didn't even think about food. Not hungry ether, yay!

Day 4 for me and clinging on by a thread! Slipped up last night but only to the tune of about 200 cals so nowhere near enough to put on weight again! Alas, still disappointed with myself so back at it today with 110% enthusiasm :D

How are you getting on??

Yep, day 5 and all going well. Hunger totally dampened down, which is very strange for me as usually that doesn't happen to me during ketosis. Am not complaining though :)

Smidge, that was just a little blip, move straight past it and you'll be fine ;)

Smidge, that was just a little blip, move straight past it and you'll be fine ;)

Thanks for the min pep talk Jayne! Good little boost as I'm feeling some temptations today already!! :what:

How everyone getting on? I had loads of problems logging back in but have sorted it now :) day 3 was a bit of a meltdown. I decided I was stopping but had a boiled egg and got over it haha. So glad too because I jumped on the scales and have lost 1stone 2lb already!!!! X

How everyone getting on? I had loads of problems logging back in but have sorted it now :) day 3 was a bit of a meltdown. I decided I was stopping but had a boiled egg and got over it haha. So glad too because I jumped on the scales and have lost 1stone 2lb already!!!! X

A stone in 3 days!! Thats got to be some sort of world record. I was back at work today was tired all day and now feel utterly drained >.<

I know! i'm in shock. day 5 today and not going on the scales now until weigh day on Friday. Once you get into ketosis, you will feel amazing. fingers crossed you wake up full of energy tomorrow :)

Day one for me today, a previous CD fan however am loving the Exante products so far. 2 litres down and 1 to go!

Karyn

I've done slim and save before but much prefer the Exante products. Day five for me (or third day on plan & 2 days low carbing) and just about to have my final pack :)

Are you guys on four smaller packs or 3 larger packs? I'm on 3 x 200cal packs, and finding them better than the S&S ones at 130 cal as they're more filling, even though I get one less.

Are you guys on four smaller packs or 3 larger packs? I'm on 3 x 200cal packs, and finding them better than the S&S ones at 130 cal as they're more filling, even though I get one less.

I wanted to do 4 a day to give me something to look forward to after 'dinner' so I do have some 4 a day bars but the raspberry bars I got are gross so I'm using up some old shakes which luckily have until April on the best before!

Hi all

I am also restarting after the Xmas period although I am away for long weekend in few weeks so will be off plan for that.

I have managed to lose and keep off 2st last year and 2st the previous year and maintained so am hoping for the final 2 to be off by the end of this year.

Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone on your weight loss journeys xx

Hello diet ninja how's things going?
Tessx

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Hi everyone

Day 7 for me today, although I am doing it a little different this time. I'm having two shakes a day and a 200kcal protein meal of a evening, and so for I have managed this fine. I just couldn't go back to having the three shakes a day and nothing else as I would of quit by now! This way I manage to keep my calorie intake at 600 a day and feel full on a night time .

How's everyone's day going?

Amy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back