1 DD and one UP day under my belt

I failed on my mission to avoid the scales ;-( But i did like the number 10 13 :) has inspired me to feel it up I LOVE the 10s :)

Have you planned your DD or do you wing it? Good luck

I am seriously full of snot so not sure about this 10 miles :-( going to wait until after lunch and see if i feel any better.

T

Step away from the scales!!!
I managed to avoid them this morning and will see how it is tomorrow-AS PLANNED! CHEATER.

I've got some home made soup from Saturday leftover-put in freezer, and made some jelly.

Failed to get up and do a wee run this morning-it was so dark and icy outside I just curled back up. so just leaving work to go home and try and do 4 miles before school run. My head is pounding today-hope I'm not coming down with something.

Let me know how you feel,

G x

I'm totally bored of home made soup and jelly. I will see today out but I will need something diff on Wednesday for sure.

I cut out Pepsi bout 6 weeks ago-was a big drinker of it. But then that was another good idea that didn't make any diff....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

do you like quorn fairly easy to make a quorn/prawn/ curry or stir fry that is filling and low in calories.

I normally don't drink a lot of coke as caffeine irritates my skin (i have rosacea) but caffeine free will be the thing that gets me through DD

tomorrows menu

raspberries and yog (fat free rhubarb and vanilla ) 100g of each

quorn curry 75 g quorn 1/2 onion 100g mushrooms 1 courgette and half a box of passata plus seasoning for curry 250 yummy cals and a big bowl of real food

tom and red pepper soup

satsuma

endless black coffee and coke (all caffeine free)

Will still have about 50 cals to play with but if i run i may have a second bowl of soup or a second bowl of fruit and yog

OMG how amazingly organised are you? That all sounds amazing, but I'm not that organised.
G x

Maybe once I see it working, I will get more organised.
I can do up til 2-3ish on nothing much more than decaf/water. Once the kids are home then off out etc its hectic.
Today I've had soup (168 cals-frozen from Saturday) and two big bowls of jelly. Just under 300 cals.
Once this 6 yr old minx finally goes to sleep I'm having toast or something chocolate-then ill be fine.
G x

The day is over 466 calories. Best bit was the mini pack of animal biscuits which I made last for ages.....
Roll on up Tuesday!
Hope the scales are my friends!
G

Thinking maybe not for me.

Mega down. After 2 DD and 1UP, I'm back at square 1-I have not lost a thing and even put back on the pound I had lost after first DD day.
I had a bread DD yesterday 466 cals and a 4mile run but honestly how can I possibly have an up day after that!

Don't think this diet is for me :-(

G

How odd you must give it time though this is why they say not to weigh as until the sirt gene kicks in you wont be in fat burning and that can take 2 weeks. Plus the shock of these dd may make you retaun water. I have read so much about this and if i can survive the dd i am going to give it 2 to 4 weeks. Just enjoy your up day . X

Maybe I should get hold of the book to understand it a bit more. But as a diet-a-holic I'm just disappointed not to shift a couple oft holiday pounds from last week. Usually they shift quickly.
G x

Hope you are feeling a bit better now after people have given you some good advice. I bet you will still lose a few pounds by the end of the week.

Your body is in shock so the scaes will not necesarily co operate yet.

Be patient :)

Today was my worst down day partly cos i was at work but artly because i was awake half the night with my cold : ( so still no running. Haven't run since friday which is shocking for me I normally run through colds but just don't feel up to it :-( I hope it is nothing to do with this way of eating

T

Be patient, oh if only I could.

I've had a crappy day all round too-although not ill-so you have my sympathies, it's been a longggg day for you.

I've downloaded Johnstons book-so gonna flick thru it for some inspiration/motivation and then plough thru it as I go on.

I've some calories uneaten and not sure if I should as I'm not that fussed (and still have a long history of less is more going on in my head). What do u think?

G x

Back