1 DD and one UP day under my belt

Today's cals sitting at 1344, so maybe eat? Speed reading book (to try and get to that bit), and getting 6 yr old to sleep-not working

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

having read your story about your first DD, I'm quite interested in trying this now. I am worried about whether i could keep to 500 cals and still have enough energy to exercise 5 days a week, but your comments have made me think positive. thank you :D

It is odd-that's for sure, but get greats reviews. The DD is tough but somewhat easier knowing its only for a day.
I'm just reading the book now -even though I've started-as I'm trying to get my head round it all still.
Good luck

G x

I will do it this time, this week has not been a typical week for me as i have an absolutely rotten cold and have not exercised since the first day, this may have inadvertently be a blessing in disguise as it has allowed me to get into the swing of things without the added worry about my training.

My aim is to run tomorrow but that had been my aim most days this week :-( Good luck.

Gil hope you are feeling a bit more optomistic today.

I am going out to lunch today on an up day woohoo

Yes I am ok-thank you.
Of course I did weigh myself, and lost 2lbs all in-even though I had an UP day yesterday and I know weighing is forbidden!

I think I'll stick it out-I'm just expecting results too quickly.

I've started the book, and it makes an interesting read so far.

Down day today
Enjoy your lunch!
G x

I think weighing in all the time is ok IF you don't let it get you down. It seems counterintutive to weigh more after a dd then an up day but i have always known our bodies do crazy things.

Do you find on an UP day your not as hungry as you think you are. I just made a fairly typical breakfast for me (oats, yogurt and pineapple) and could only eat half the rest is in the fridge and will eat it later.

Have a good DD today x

Yeah I did feel that yesterday. I ended up with cornflakes at 10pm as my cals were low. But when reading the book later, Johnston says if you don't feel like eating more you don't HAVE to, so ill know that next time.
Usually I'd have jumped at an excuse for chocolate but I actually didn't really fancy it. How bizarre!

G x

oh that is good to know I probably skipped over that as i thought when would i ever have trouble with not eating enough :)

I am off out to lunch at zizzi's today with a friend and at restaurants i baely look at the menu as I don't want to be too tempted so hope i don't get too overwhelemd with choice LOL

STILL have a cdm bar in my handbag EVEN though my new boss called to have a bit of a moan at me about a couple of things. Which upset me and normally has me looking for something to stuff the feelings down. Instead of doing that I decided what she was asking is really only minor in the grand scheme of things and better that she said it and got it out of the way. (this is a quite rational response for me as i am a bit of a perfectionist and don't take criticism well at all !!) And she paid me far more compliments than anything else .

Keep up the good work

T x

I'm skipping thru a fair bit of the book too, but may go back and read it more thoroughly once I've got a basic understanding. He does kinda insist on drink supplement drinks (slim fast etc) for first 2 weeks of DD. I'm not doing that (I would never stick it!)

Good with you re nasty boss. Work to live, not live to work :)

G x

so how has the DD gone ?

My day has been good overlall but nothign went to plan. Both my breakfast and dinner i have left half the meal on the plate ! Quite surprising.

My DD food is all made and packed for another 12 + hour day tomorrow

raspberries and yogurt for breakfast

prawn fajita stir fry for lunch

tomato and red pepper soup for tea
satsuma

That leaves 94 calories for more soup/yogurt/satsumas or melon

Good. I've had 338 cals and that's including a whole jelly-of which half is still in fridge. Might have a biscuit too...
It's been ok, I've kept busy-which for me is a must

G x

wow that is amazing!

I am not planning on counting my up days on a regular basis as that is part of the attraction of this plan but thought i would tot up today I gave up at 2200 !!! LOL was probably closer to 2500 no wonder i feel stuffed but it was goooood . Wil not count again unless i don't lose

Keep up the good work

T x

Had a biscuit last night taking me to 466 yesterday.

Weighed in, I know I shouldn't, but happy to report I've scraped back into 10's at 10.13- that's 4 off starting last Saturday. Hooray!!

G x

Am tired too. Just back from school Halloween disco.
1800 today and I couldn't eat another thing!

Good luck on the scales, I know u will!

Nite

G x

Yeah 10 10.8!!!! 4.2 pounds off and thoroughly enjoying my up day . As 10 10 is my first goal I could be there next week ! Amazing considering I have not run in a week and been feeling rubbish. Tomorrow may be an intermediate day or a dd depending what is happening . Then an up day Sunday and m w f dd next week .

Just above DD target ending on 578, it was Percy pigs fault- they are 30 cals each and I had 5!

G

Back