2014-Wedding Weight Loss Diary!

Evening!

Night one completed yay. The guy was actually fine and nothing was said so feel better about going in. We watched both Hunger Games films which I hadn't seen before and really enjoyed.
I made a batch of SW chicken curry but when I came to eat it I found it quite bland so I'm taking my tub of chilli flakes and garlic to launch into it as I microwave it tonight!

Day 6 - EE

2am - chicken curry & rice

6am - fruit salad of apple, pineapple & grapes

7pm- enchilada lasagne (A)

10pm- 2 Alpen lights (B)

Syns - Special K crisps (5syns)

Oh great news that it went ok...if he's a weird one, something will no doubt be said when you least expect it? Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh great news that it went ok...if he's a weird one, something will no doubt be said when you least expect it? Lol x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're probably right! Thing is, I'm 20 years younger and more senior than him which annoys him. But he probably feels like he needs to be nice to me because I've just taken over doing the rotas so he sees me as the keeper of the good shifts! As if I'd ever use them as a weapon...they're a total nightmare without bringing personal issues into it!

i hate it when you need to keep people sweet when at times, you don't want to....but it's probably not worth the grief!

obviously has some of his own issues hence his behaviour at times...meh! lol x

Hey!

2 down, 2 to go with the night shifts. They've not been too bad actually hopefully they will stay that way.

EE Day

2am-chicken curry & rice. This was much nicer with some added chilli flakes and pepper

6am- fruit salad (Apple, grapes, tangerine & pineapple)

7pm- pulled pork sandwich, chips & veg (A&B)

Syns
21 Special K crisps 5syns

Hello!

Last night shift tonight- yay! I've slept so badly though. Took me ages to drop off this morning then my OH woke me up at 12 to ask to borrow the car to go see his dad. He's been in a bit of a mess over Xmas and new year. His mum (OH grandma) passed away last May and he never really dealt with it, but Christmas has brought all up. It's like the grief has finally hit him and he's having panic attacks, playing the "what if" game and drinking too much. It's so sad, he's such a strong person normally. We all just need to be there for him I guess.

This is my 8th full day on plan and I still feel huge and bloated. Not going to weigh in until Monday evening as that will be my normal weigh in time when I rejoin.

EE day

2am- chicken curry & rice

6am- fruit salad

7pm- sweet chilli cod, roast potatoes & veg

10pm- Weetabix & milk (A&B)

Syns- fun size malteasers 5syns

aww what a shame for your OH...it's horrible when someone close to you isn't their usual self...and worse when there's not really anything you can do apart from let them go through the motion and be there for them x

Aaaaaaannnnd back in the land of the living!

Nights are all done and I've got a lovely weekend ahead of me. Going wedding dress shopping with my bestie tomorrow - for hers not mine! She can go first and then I can figure out stuff like what underwear I'm meant to wear etc for when I go! After that it's the 3 meals out in 3 days issue.....but I've been super-good this week to compensate and have planned as much as I can so fingers crossed. Tomorrow night will be the danger zone because everyone else will get a sharing nan bread but I must resist!

EE today

2am - chicken curry & rice

6am- fruit salad

3pm- chicken breast pieces & salad

7pm- babybel burgers (A&B), chips & veg

Snacks
Pomegranate
Special K crisps (5syns)

Oh that sounds great, you'll be getting excited just watching I bet lol

Don't worry about the meals, you now what to do but just have fun...you've known about if and it's not gonna happen all the time ;) x

just discovered you through the new post section. I hope you dont mind me popping by to say hello and to ask What Cheese and onion Pasty???? Could you possibly share the recipe?

Have an ace birthday weekend and enjoy the Wedding dress shopping :)

XX

just discovered you through the new post section. I hope you dont mind me popping by to say hello and to ask What Cheese and onion Pasty???? Could you possibly share the recipe? Have an ace birthday weekend and enjoy the Wedding dress shopping :) XX

Hey!

Welcome to my ramblings lol.

The cheese & onion pasty is one I got from someone on here. It's a cubed potato, diced onion and little bit of veg stock microwaved until "mashable" (about 8mins). Add healthy extra of cheese and mix it all up. Stuff it in a toasted WW pitta (healthy b) then egg wash a little and oven bake for 10-15mins. It's no Gregg's but the filing isn't far off!

X

Hey! Welcome to my ramblings lol. The cheese & onion pasty is one I got from someone on here. It's a cubed potato, diced onion and little bit of veg stock microwaved until "mashable" (about 8mins). Add healthy extra of cheese and mix it all up. Stuff it in a toasted WW pitta (healthy b) then egg wash a little and oven bake for 10-15mins. It's no Gregg's but the filing isn't far off! X

Sounds lush. I've just got two packs of WW pittas for 49p each and was desperate for another recipe to use them with.

Ta

Xxx

Sounds lush. I've just got two packs of WW pittas for 49p each and was desperate for another recipe to use them with. Ta Xxx

Annoyingly both my local tescos (including a huge superstore) have stopped selling them :-( I can either tweak and have the co-op ones which used to be a HEX B or do without

Morning!

Have had such a busy weekend haven't had a minute to come on here! My eating out plan hasn't been 100% but also hasn't been horrific!
My birthday today and just spending it on my own really. For some reason I've always found birthdays really depressing. I get irrationally emotional and really down. I'm never where I thought I'd be in my life at the age I am- even though there are loads of exciting things going on like getting married! I think the other aspect is what a rubbish time of year it is for a birthday. Nobody wants to celebrate as they've all had enough from Christmas and new year, and it'd say 90% of my friends have already text saying to expect a gift next month! Makes me feel like a burden really.
Meh sad face finished now!

EE

Breakfast
Weetabix & milk (A&B)

Lunch
Chicken salad

Tea
Out for tea. Steak, boiled potatoes and salad

aww happy birthday chick!
it's my sister's bday too....and 3 of my friends...and you...seems its a popular date lol

are you doing anything nice?
my bday's in december so not an ideal time really...people never want to do anything cos it's too close to xmas...i'm never really too bothered about celebrating cos no one else is lol

when do you WI?
week no 2 of being 100% and i've got 1lb gain this week??? utterly p'd off...gutted in fact :(

Morning!

Have had such a busy weekend haven't had a minute to come on here! My eating out plan hasn't been 100% but also hasn't been horrific!
My birthday today and just spending it on my own really. For some reason I've always found birthdays really depressing. I get irrationally emotional and really down. I'm never where I thought I'd be in my life at the age I am- even though there are loads of exciting things going on like getting married! I think the other aspect is what a rubbish time of year it is for a birthday. Nobody wants to celebrate as they've all had enough from Christmas and new year, and it'd say 90% of my friends have already text saying to expect a gift next month! Makes me feel like a burden really.
Meh sad face finished now!

Happy Birthdayxx

I know what you mean. I Hate mine too. Over the years they have become bigger and bigger (no pun intended) disappointments. My B day is in the summer hols so no parties always on holiday :(

I hope that you get to chill and relax (always a b day treat)

xx

it's my sister's bday too....and 3 of my friends...and you...seems its a popular date lol

my bday's in december so not an ideal time really...people never want to do anything cos it's too close to xmas...i'm never really too bothered about celebrating cos no one else is lol

when do you WI?
week no 2 of being 100% and i've got 1lb gain this week??? utterly p'd off...gutted in fact :(

Shame about the gain. Don't give up though. Its just one of those things. You could see a Massive loss next week. Remember what goes up must come down !

xx

Ps Thanks to y'all for the cheese pasty recipe. It really hit the spot yesterday :)

when do you WI?

That's rubbish! Is it the week you normally have an unexplained gain?! Bodies are weird things!

I've text my consultant asking if I can rejoin tonight but not stay for the group or welcome meeting as I'm out for the meal but after tonight I've got a clear week. Waiting for a response.

Thing with birthdays is I always make a big deal for other people's. for my best mate's 30th I got him 30 presents most of which were jokey little things but it made him cry. And I threw a surprise party for another friend yet when it comes to mine, it's like no one can be bothered. I know it's a rubbish time of year but there's nothing I can do about it and its the same day every year so it's not like its a surprise!
Rant over! Thank you for the message chick xx

That's rubbish! Is it the week you normally have an unexplained gain?! Bodies are weird things!

I've text my consultant asking if I can rejoin tonight but not stay for the group or welcome meeting as I'm out for the meal but after tonight I've got a clear week. Waiting for a response.

Thing with birthdays is I always make a big deal for other people's. for my best mate's 30th I got him 30 presents most of which were jokey little things but it made him cry. And I threw a surprise party for another friend yet when it comes to mine, it's like no one can be bothered. I know it's a rubbish time of year but there's nothing I can do about it and its the same day every year so it's not like its a surprise!
Rant over! Thank you for the message chick xx

i agree with it being the same day every year!
i asked my friend if her and her hubby wanted to go for a meal, i said that i know money's tight, but i never ask them to do anything and thought it would be nice to get a catch up and i'd rather that, than her go out her way to buy me a gift.
i knew when i suggested it, they wouldn't go...and it turned out i didn't fancy it in the end but she never even text to say happy birthday, she forgot, and never gave an answer to the dinner suggestion!

i get miffed...i always make an effort even if it's just to post a card etc

totally get what you mean though...sending a virtual half syn roulade cake with candles for you ;) lol x

i agree with it being the same day every year! i asked my friend if her and her hubby wanted to go for a meal, i said that i know money's tight, but i never ask them to do anything and thought it would be nice to get a catch up and i'd rather that, than her go out her way to buy me a gift. i knew when i suggested it, they wouldn't go...and it turned out i didn't fancy it in the end but she never even text to say happy birthday, she forgot, and never gave an answer to the dinner suggestion! i get miffed...i always make an effort even if it's just to post a card etc totally get what you mean though...sending a virtual half syn roulade cake with candles for you ;) lol x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Hun! Xxx

Back