2014-Wedding Weight Loss Diary!

Hey!

Well I rejoined last night with an unimpressive gain but it's fired me up for a good week! Came home from work and tried my new kettlebells DVD. 20mins and I feel physically sick and my legs are shaking! At least it's working. Got 2 DVDs so gonna alternate them on weekdays and have weekends off.

EE day

Breakfast
Muesli & pomegranate (B)

Lunch Chicken pasta salad

Tea
Pizza topped chicken, bacon & spring onion potato skins & veg

image-771152338.jpg

Snacks
Liquorice wheel 3syns)
Cadburys mousse snowman (8syns)

Last edited:
Hey!

I am in so much pain from kettlebells today! My inner thighs feel like they might give way at any point! Couldn't face it again so gonna have a long soak and attempt it in the morning!

Trying a couple of recipes from the latest magazine tonight. Doing the Maryland chicken with arancini balls and str fried beans. Arancini looks nice but is a faff to make- psyching myself up to hit the kitchen!

EE Day

Breakfast

Fruit salad (strawberries, grapes, blueberries & blackberries)

Lunch

Chicken, pasta salad

Tea

Maryland chicken, arancini & beans (A&B)

image-31968488.jpg

Yummy!

Snacks

Tomato & herb mugshot
Cadburys mousse snowman (8syns)
Hot chocolate (2syns)

Last edited:
ooh it sounds nice.....hope it's not a let down chick!

i was away seeing Maroon 5 last night....suffering from a sore throat today from too many WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO's lol...but i can image kettlebells was a killer!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ooh it sounds nice.....hope it's not a let down chick!

i was away seeing Maroon 5 last night....suffering from a sore throat today from too many WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO's lol...but i can image kettlebells was a killer!x

I love Maroon 5, I nearly had a ticket for Monday but didn't get back to my friend in time :(

Kettle bells killer (BIIIIG HUUUUGS)

Glad you sorted your rejoin and you are fired up xxx

ooh it sounds nice.....hope it's not a let down chick! i was away seeing Maroon 5 last night....suffering from a sore throat today from too many WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO's lol...but i can image kettlebells was a killer!x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How was my future husband Adam?! Xx

Thank youuuuu! No pain no gain and all that! Xx

No pain for me, I'm not daft enough yet to try it lol. Maybe when I'm a few stone down I may change my mind. I know that exercise will help with the inch loss but I've been injured before from running ect while carrying to much. I'll stick to walking on my treadmill at night with my thermos cup of tea :D:D:D

How was my future husband Adam?! Xx

AMY!!!! You and me just fell out!!! *angry face* lol

He was obviously taking part in Movember but forgot to shave the tache off....but I let it slide this time seeing as he's a hottie underneath it all ;)

Disappointed that he was wearing clothes...but when he sang"she will be loved" acoustic to ME...I also let him off :)

He wasn't asking for you...sorry lol xxx

I love Maroon 5, I nearly had a ticket for Monday but didn't get back to my friend in time :( Kettle bells killer (BIIIIG HUUUUGS) Glad you sorted your rejoin and you are fired up xxx

Aww no! I'd be gutted! They were fab....maroon 5 with a side order of robin thicke wasn't bad for a Tuesday night lol

My fella's pal was at work today and his mum phoned, she was at a spa day thing on Glasgow and the band were in the spa, chatting to everyone.....oooooft! Lol x

AMY!!!! You and me just fell out!!! *angry face* lol He was obviously taking part in Movember but forgot to shave the tache off....but I let it slide this time seeing as he's a hottie underneath it all ;) Disappointed that he was wearing clothes...but when he sang"she will be loved" acoustic to ME...I also let him off :) He wasn't asking for you...sorry lol xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

He rang me afterwards it's all good! Xx

Pfffft! That's harsh maaaan....harsh!!!!
But you did make me lol!

I wasn't lucky enough to be this close but what do you think if his tache???x

Attachments

• image-306074957.jpg
    image-306074957.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 61
i agree!

if he'd have taken his clothes off...or performed wearing boxers only...i might not have taken this so bad! pmsl

found a pic of him on the front cover of a magazine online earlier....softened the blow....oooft he is shexy! lol x

Oh no! OH has just dropped on me that we're going for a meal for his dad's birthday on Sunday. I've looked at the menu and there is literally NOTHING SW friendly on it! No jacket potatoes, no plain unbreaded meat! The day before first weigh in.....I could totally do without this. Stressed!

Oh no! OH has just dropped on me that we're going for a meal for his dad's birthday on Sunday. I've looked at the menu and there is literally NOTHING SW friendly on it! No jacket potatoes, no plain unbreaded meat! The day before first weigh in.....I could totally do without this. Stressed!

where are you going? what type of foods are there?

aww what a shame!
if you have a gain, you'd know that it was probably just reaction to whatever you eat - can you book a holiday for monday but still be 100% on plan apart from that mean? or goto another WI?x

where are you going? what type of foods are there? aww what a shame! if you have a gain, you'd know that it was probably just reaction to whatever you eat - can you book a holiday for monday but still be 100% on plan apart from that mean? or goto another WI?x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's a pub. I'm quite annoyed because he didn't ask me if I wanted to go he just went ahead and involved me. It's my first week back on plan properly I don't want to sabotage it by eating a meal I won't enjoy the day before. I've told him I'm not going to go, they should all go earlier whilst I'm at work and I'll meet them for a drink afterwards. I feel bad but I really need to crack on.

Morning!

On a late shift today so have got lots done this morning. Made a spicy pasta bake for a few teas/lunches at work so am being very organised. I need to focus so much on SW at the moment, I keep imagining wedding dresses which is spurring me on!

Green day

Breakfast
Muesli & blueberries (A&B)

image-96008152.jpg

Lunch
Quorn sausages and pasta n sauce

Tea
Spicy pasta bake

Snacks
Weetabix & milk (A&B)
Double decker (12.5 syns)

Last edited:
Evening!

Just home from work with a banging headache :-( I've drank loads of water and been nowhere near a computer so not sure why it's come on but have just had some extra strength paracetamol to cure it! Hate headaches I seem to get a lot of them. At least it's Friday though! I've got tomorrow off then on an early on Sunday so not too bad a weekend. Think we're doing some DIY tomorrow :-( lol

EE day

Breakfast
Muesli & pomegranate (B)

Lunch
Pasta Arrabiatta

Tea
Steak fajitas with spicy wedges, lettuce wraps, jalapeños & salsa & cheese (A)

Syns - 5 on vodka

Last edited:
Happy Saturday!

Really quiet day today, just been to see the grandparents and do a bit of errand running. Have just got no energy today but I'm going to force myself to do a bit of the fitness DVD might brave Kettlebells again eek.

EE day

Breakfast
Bacon & quorn sausage roll (B)

Lunch
Mugshot
Chicken pieces
Pineapple, blueberries & grapes

Tea
Turkey burgers, chips & stir fried peppers & onions (A)

image-3139933431.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Saturday!

Really quiet day today, just been to see the grandparents and do a bit of errand running. Have just got no energy today but I'm going to force myself to do a bit of the fitness DVD might brave Kettlebells again eek.

EE day

Breakfast
Bacon & quorn sausage roll (B)

Lunch
Mugshot
Chicken pieces
Pineapple, blueberries & grapes

Tea
Turkey burgers, chips & stir fried peppers & onions (A)

View attachment 120683

How did the kettle bells go? X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back