3 stone to go!

Food for yesterday:

Banana and an orange
Dough sticks with garlic dip, risotto balls with tomato dip and rocket - both crazy high syns
Mince beef hash and ketchup (1 syn)
Cereal bar with chocolate phili (10 syns)

That was yesterday, i've drawn a line under that as my syns reset today :)

Today, I've didn't really feel like eating during the day but I'm starving now!

Banana
2 oranges
SW chips, egg, red onion and pepper
2 cereal bars (Hex B)
Milk (Hex A)
Fat free yoghurt

Last edited:
Food today, it's not really gone to plan..

Banana and orange
Twister (4.5 syns)
2 vodka and sodas (5 syns)
Lime and soda (1 syn)
Diet coke
Salad with prawns, cheese, cranberries and dressing - i'm going to take my hex B as oil used (didn't taste oily in the slightest so hopefully okay), the cheese as my hex A then a further 10 syns.

That's 20.5 syns today, 20.5/70 for the week so far.

Last edited:
Today:

FF Yoghurt
Banana
Pineapple
Orange
Tuna with pasta, sweet corn, red onion and some mayo (2 syns)
Milk (Hex A)
2 cereal bars (Hex B)
125ml wine (4.5 syns)

27/70 syns. Going out for a meal tomorrow night so that will be most of my syns gone I think!

Last edited:
Today

Bacon
Egg
1/4 slice bread (1.25 syns)
1/2 tbsp ketchup (0.5 syns)
Fruit pastille lolly (3.5 syns)
Dash of milk

Might end up talking bread and milk as A and B choices depending on what I eat later at the restaurant x

Edit

Went for a spa, had a cup of tea and a tiny biscuit. Going to take 1 syn for the biscuit and my milk so far as 1/3 of my hex A.

Last edited:
Well last night went okay - apart from the Parma ham! I thought it was syn free but turns out not :( Here's what I had:

3 x Vodka (35ml) with diet coke (12 syns)
3 x Vodka (25ml) with diet coke (7.5 syns)
Amaretto (4.5 syns)
Parma ham with salad and balsamic dressing (6 syns)
Steak, pepper sauce, new potatoes, carrots and broccoli (5 syns for pepper sauce as I only used a tiny bit and Hex B for any oil used)

42.5 syns.. Altogether 77.25 syns out of 70! The Parma ham really messed me up, it was 12 syns! :( No more syns until weigh in..

Edit

Turns out I looked at the syns wrong. The Parma Ham was 3 syns and the dressing 3 syns :) Thats 9 syns less than I thought so my total is 68.25 syns out of 70 :)

Last edited:
Had Chinese tonight. Ate less than half of a portion - still not good. Says about 20 syns for a portion - just written it off and no syns till after weigh in now.

Food

Porridge (Hex B)
Milk (Hex A)
Low fat super noodles, mushrooms and onions
Diet juice
Noodles and battered honey chicken

Last edited:
Probably won't eat much today as our shopping isn't coming until tomorrow and we've no food!

B: fruit
L: fruit
D: cajun chicken, wedges and salad
S: 2 ryvitas and 2 cheese triangles, milk

Edit
Had a hoisin duck wrap for lunch (17 syns) Oops. I always go off track when I'm unorganised!

Last edited:
Hi Sam, haven't spoken for a few days as I went a bit off track! Sorted it out Saturday & Sunday though & got back on it, got weighed this morning to see the damage & I've still lost 2lb! god only knows how like lol so I'm now 13st 5lb

I'll update my own diary in a minute don't want to clog all your page up with my life story haha

I'm like you though, go off track when unorganised!

Just had about 9 days off from the gym, pure laziness really so went back today & it was a killer.!

Hope you manage a loss tomorrow fingers crossed, speak soon x x

Those 9 days off don't matter when you're back on it now, it's in the past :) Today was my day to start exercising - went out for a walk with the OH and ended up walking 8 miles! 660 calories burned :) x

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning.. 9 stone 13.8, talk about a small loss :( And it will be even less once I've eaten and am wearing clothes! Not looking forward to tonight, might not even get my stone award. If that's not motivation to exercise I don't know what is.. x

Lost 1lb so have now officially lost a stone!

Food today:
Banana
Pineapple
Melon
Muller light
Beef and mushroom stroganoff with rice (didn't rate this and have it for lunch tomorrow too :()
Alpen light
Diet juice

Syns reset tomorrow.

Tomorrows plan:
Banana and 2 satsumas, cereal bar (1/2 Hex B)
Beef and mushroom stroganoff (2 syns)
Burgers with caramelised red onion, cheese triangle (1/6 Hex A), ciabatta (56g = 7.5 syns), ketchup (0.5 syns), and salad
Cereal bar (1/2 Hex B)
Milk (5/6 Hex A)
2L+ of water

Can't find syn values for the ciabatta rolls, but using the 20 cal rule it's 10.65 syns! Just going to eat 7.5 syns worth so my syns come in at 10 for the day. I want to stick to plan 100% this week including having between 5-10 syns per day and not just saving them all for a blow out! x

Last edited:
Stuck to my plan 100% today - 10 syns :)

Tomorrows plan is:
Breakfast: Cereal bar (Hex B) and fruit
Lunch: Left over burgers with salad and 1 tbsp mayonnaise (0.5 syns)
Dinner: Pork stirfry (6.5 syns for the sesame oil and hoisin sauce - hoping there's enough for my lunch on Friday which would reduce syns to around 4.5 per serving)
Snack: Cereal bar (Hex B), yoghurt, milk (Hex A)

I bought a milkyway (5 syns).. I've not eaten it yet, weighing up how much dinner I want! Going to try and wait till after dinner and see if I have enough syns left x

I reduced the hoisin sauce and oil in my dinner, so it was 3.5 syns :) Today's syns total 9. Happy with that! X

Last edited:
Today:

Breakfast: Cereal bar (1/2 Hex B), banana and 2 satsumas
Lunch: Leftover pork stirfry (3.5 syns)
Dinner: Sweet and sour pork (I think it's about 4 syns but will calculate late properly - its 5 syns as I'm using extra pineapple, yummy!)
Snack: Yoghurt, milk (Hex A), cereal bar (1/2 Hex B)

Total syns for the day: 8.5

Last edited:
Very happy with how this week is going so far. I'm off work now for 2 weeks so I think it's going to be tough. I'm going to Turkey for a week on Thursday too - it's all inclusive and I know I won't be sticking to plan 100%. I want to try and eat as much free food as possible whilst I'm there, but think the drink and snacks will make me gain. I'm not bothered about gaining whilst I'm there, but I need to make sure I get back on plan as soon as I get home!

Today's plan
Breakfast: Banana, 2 satsumas
Lunch: 2x nimble bread (Hex B) with beans and an egg
Dinner: Scampi 87g = 9 syns, tartare sauce 20cal per half tbsp = 1 syn, SW chips, garden peas
Snacks: Beetroot, banana, pomegranate and yoghurt
Drinks: Tea, Pepsi max and milk (Hex A)

So will be having 10 syns today. :)

Last edited:
Today:

Breakfast: Bacon (a bit of a slip - I cooked the OH streaky bacon and egg sandwich, there was too much bacon so I pulled the fat off what was left and ate some, oops! I'm hoping it's still free as I did remove all fat), a banana
Lunch: 2x French toast (Hex B) and beans
Dinner: Roast chicken, Yorkshire pudding (4.5 syns), roast potatoes, carrots, peas and gravy (1.75 syns)
Snacks: Banana, satsumas, yoghurt
Drinks: Diet fizzy juice, tea, milk (Hex A)

6.25 syns. 3.75 sins left.. Think I'm going to buy some hot chocolate :) x

Edit

Had a hot chocolate for 2 syns, 8.25 syns today :) x

Last edited:
BlondieSam said:
Very happy with how this week is going so far. I'm off work now for 2 weeks so I think it's going to be tough. I'm going to Turkey for a week on Thursday too - it's all inclusive and I know I won't be sticking to plan 100%. I want to try and eat as much free food as possible whilst I'm there, but think the drink and snacks will make me gain. I'm not bothered about gaining whilst I'm there, but I need to make sure I get back on plan as soon as I get home!

Today's plan
Breakfast: Banana, 2 satsumas
Lunch: 2x nimble bread (Hex B) with beans and an egg
Dinner: Scampi 87g = 9 syns, tartare sauce 20cal per half tbsp = 1 syn, SW chips, garden peas
Snacks: Beetroot, banana, pomegranate and yoghurt
Drinks: Tea, Pepsi max and milk (Hex A)

So will be having 10 syns today. :)

We go to turkey in a couple of weeks, were you off? were going to marmaris, diet sounds good. I'm doing ok too thankfully x x

We go to turkey in a couple of weeks, were you off? were going to marmaris, diet sounds good. I'm doing ok too thankfully x x

We're going to Dalaman - lovely quiet 5* resort all inclusive with private beach, I plan to not leave my lounger for 7 whole days ha :D xxx

Were going to marmaris for a week, 5* all inclusive too lol we've been before & they have there own private cake shop on site which you don't pay for as it's included omg! all this weightloss for nothing haha x have lots of fun :) x

Back