30 Day Toning Exercise Challenge - Honk if You Were 100% Today

Go Clinquant :)

the wobbly legs will be worth it....the yoga will deffo stretch things out....I used to do Pilates class after a session with my PT in which I used to be tortured with squats and lunges....you will enjoy :)

How are we doing today ladies? Squatting away to a Kardashian booty still? Xx

Didn't do any first thing as I had to be at work early so 55 since I got in. Going to do the other 20 while the last pack's in the microwave. I'm only just accepting that this is not actually going to get any easier. If my bum isn't nestling somewhere between my shoulder blades at the end of it, I'll be very disappointed.

How are you doing today?

All done for today.Between my tummy after Pilates last night and my legs after those squats I really should look like J Lo!!!Dare I say I see a slight difference in my chubby trunks?

Didn't do any first thing as I had to be at work early so 55 since I got in. Going to do the other 20 while the last pack's in the microwave. I'm only just accepting that this is not actually going to get any easier. If my bum isn't nestling somewhere between my shoulder blades at the end of it, I'll be very disappointed.

How are you doing today?

Haha that bum nestling in your shoulder blades made me lol....it feels like torture doesn't it? But we'll have awesome buns that we'll be showing off some day...23 days to go...yikes!

youre dong amazing Clinquant :D

OK I'm done or done in. Going to sit on my burning buns and watch Too Fat to Fly and hope that I never have to fear the seat belt or tray table again.

Ooh recorded that as I want inspiration too to never fight the seat belt and arm rests being pushed up! I measured my thighs randomly long before we started doing this....they'd better be smaller! Xx

All done for today.Between my tummy after Pilates last night and my legs after those squats I really should look like J Lo!!!Dare I say I see a slight difference in my chubby trunks?

Haha you're doing great J Lo....she'll be quaking in her boots :)

I'm struggling to walk and sit down properly...ouch! John Wayne got nothing on my walk lol x

Just reading this is making me sore! You guys are crazy! I did have a thought about joining you but with my poorly tummy all logic about anything went out of the window!!! Maybe later in the month... Though obviously starting from the beginning!!!!

Only just dared to look what we have to do today - was hoping it might be a rest day but see we have to wait till tomorrow for that.

Too Fat to Fly was actually quite inspiring. Most people had been prompted to lose weight after their embarrassment. Did make me cringe at the memories though. Never needed the extension belt but it was touch and go sometimes and really uncomfortable.

I'm out tonight so I'm going to have to do sets of 10 each time I go to the loo at work I think!!

Just reading this is making me sore! You guys are crazy! I did have a thought about joining you but with my poorly tummy all logic about anything went out of the window!!! Maybe later in the month... Though obviously starting from the beginning!!!!

You poor luv...hopefully your bug will pass soon hun x
Lol come on cheeky chick...you know you want to feel the burn ;)

Only just dared to look what we have to do today - was hoping it might be a rest day but see we have to wait till tomorrow for that.

Too Fat to Fly was actually quite inspiring. Most people had been prompted to lose weight after their embarrassment. Did make me cringe at the memories though. Never needed the extension belt but it was touch and go sometimes and really uncomfortable.

I'm out tonight so I'm going to have to do sets of 10 each time I go to the loo at work I think!!

i keep looking to the rest days with excitement too...wish there was more of them...I'm mystified as to how I will ever do the 250 squats at the end....I expect to have the body of a gymnast by then if I'm supposed to complete that many...I'm dying here!

im looking forward to watching that tonight as I am due to get on a plane on 6th Dec...then again on Xmas day....thankfully I've never needed the extension but the seatbelt and tray tables are stressful as it is x

You poor luv...hopefully your bug will pass soon hun x Lol come on cheeky chick...you know you want to feel the burn ;)

Hmmm... Well it might warm me up... Not loving this weather!

Hmmm... Well it might warm me up... Not loving this weather!

I know its been vile....it's hibernating season...deffo does warm you up...I do them at sometimes and entertain everyone lol xx

75 done today.....and hanging for my rest day Saturday as I'm a day behind you all.
My friend is doing a 30 day plank challenge...think I pulled the short straw.At least you're lying down for the plank....we'll sort of :):)

Back