30 Day Toning Exercise Challenge - Honk if You Were 100% Today

A sore thighs honk from me too. Well done Clinquant cooking without having a nibble. I can't trust myself to make a cup of tea!

I'm ashamed to say it but I've fallen behind on not only the diet but squatting too!

I see you ladies have been going strong though? I'm going to start squatting again this very minute xx

I'm already looking forward to the rest day...
Not to self...don't stop next time as it's too hard getting back on the horse...John Wayne style even lol xx

Aw that's lovely Clinquant. I wanted to cozy into it just looking at the pic :). It's nice to reward ourselves with non food treats x

I'm getting better at the non food treats. Feels a bit extravagant but I've been putting money in a pot that I'd have been spending on coffees, drinks after work and meals out and I'd have nothing to show for that. Hope it arrives quickly.

So glad I have got the 110 done. Shattered and really glad for a rest day. It might be a coincidence but the scales seem to be moving a bit faster too.

Well done Lainey. How is everyone else doing?

Getting hip pain but I'm still battling on. I've also been getting pain in my ribs so I'm convinced that's from loosing weight rather than exercising.

So I've gone back to where I left off coz the stubborn one in me wants to actually complete the challenge...no matter how long it takes....hmmm xx

So I've gone back to where I left off coz the stubborn one in me wants to actually complete the challenge...no matter how long it takes....hmmm xx

Well done :D. You couldn't really drop out when you were the one that started the challenge! Dare I suggest forfeiting your rest days til you catch up wahaha x

Back