30 Day Toning Exercise Challenge - Honk if You Were 100% Today

After reading this it prompted me to start doing squats, sit ups and press ups each morning. I'm on day 5 and still going strong, building up each day. Here's to a toned body :p

80 done and dusted for today,rest day tomorrow
Flaming heck go Lainey!!! You're really cracking on with this brilliantly...methinks you should take charge xx

Oh MrsFeenytobe,I'm really shocking myself to be honest...I'm normally huffing and puffing my way through any sort of exercise but seeing as this is a challenge I can't let you girls down!!!Im kinda enjoying it (....was that me that just typed that!!!!!!!).

If you think about it it's easy to fit them in during the day,as some of our fellow participants are doing-20 here,20 there ....before you know it,DONE.

If I took charge I'll have to change into my Jane Fonda outfit everytime.hahahaha

I'm up to date with the squats. Did them in Spain when Andy was in the shower. Ate enough to feed a small country mind you, but kept up with the squats. 100 tomorrow - eeeeewwwww x

I think keeping up with the squats on holiday deserves a special medal. I'm going to do 10 or 20 everytime I boil the kettle today until I'm done. I have a blackboard in the kitchen so I'm going to mark off each ten. 30 done so far and just about to do another 20. It's too rainy to leave the house so hopefully it will stop me feeling like a complete slug.

Thanks Clinquant. I'm doing mine sneakily in the bathroom at work. Done 2 sets of 25 so far. Was thinking as I was doing them that it might be a tad more difficult to do sneaky planks at work haha x

Errr struggling to find my squatting mojo....well done you crazy cats xx

MrsFeeneytobe-bend your knees,legs hip width apart into a squatting position,repeat 100 times....that's where your mojo is. Hahaha

Come on girl,don't let the side down,think of how good you'll feel afterwards.

And think of that pert little ass at Christmas!!!

Back