8stone to lose

Hope the knees mending Tracy.

Glad you wereon track with your cals today hun mmmmm ripple x

jules1981 said:
Hope the knees mending Tracy.

Glad you wereon track with your cals today hun mmmmm ripple x

Thank you! :) It's taking a while, but hopefully getting there. I'm about to eat my Ripple, lol. :) xx

Good day today, went shopping with lo. So very cold today,i can see it snowing soon if it stays like this. Thank God for central heating, which is always on these days in my house..

Food today
B-galaxy ripple
L-b potato with cheese and coleslaw
D-fish pie with veg pkt
S- quavers,curly wurly,apple,m&ms.
Felt peckish and had calories left so had some porridge around 9ish.

Hope you ladies are all nice and warm wherever uz may be. Xx

Loving the Ripple for breakfast - my kind of meal! :D

I'm staying nice and warm - me and the guinea pigs are cosy in front of the gas fire! :) I hope we don't get snow - I'm unsteady enough on my feet as it is, lol. Have a lovely day! :) xx

Thanks, am staying in today and getting my cleaning all done.? sometimes i just want chocolate rather than porridge or so in the mornings.lol.good your all nice and cosy , cant be easy with your knee to get about. You will be on your feet before you know it.?take it easy.x

Its so cold. I like the ripple for breakfast hun, I love fish pie might have to look for a slimming world recpie to make one. xxx

Jules am to lazy to cook and work out calories, i just buy the ready made fish pies,fish and chips etc.bing in the oven or microwave and dinner is served..?. Xx

Well i have been good today but am of plan tomorrow, brain is saying binge BUT noooooo i wont ,got lots of partys to dress for...am going out tmr so will cut back during daytime.xx

rani said:
Jules am to lazy to cook and work out calories, i just buy the ready made fish pies,fish and chips etc.bing in the oven or microwave and dinner is served..?. Xx

I live on Tesco ready meals and Birds Eye frozen veg steam packs, lol. I have a Tesco fish pie quite often, 415 cals. :D xx

I like fish pie with birds eye veg pouches to, i usually buy youngs fish pie or mariner pie. Only a pound odd and taste quite nice.xx

B- last ripple in house
L- bp coleslaw with cheese
D- tilda vegetable biryani
S-squares crisps,wispa,greek yogurt,philly tub

Out for dinner tmr so will try my best.xx

Enjoy your meal out hun xxx

Thanks jules. x

Well i was good upto about 6ish , then i had a wee choc binge,not has much as usually mind.

Went to a indian restaurant.

Samosas,lamb curry with nan,then we had choc ice cream for dessert.
Am stuffed like a turkey,cant wait to get on plan tomorrow.feel bloated.?

Currently in bed watching tv with hubby eating ben and jerrys phish food ice cream.

How uz ladies getting in? Looking forward to christmas?xx

sorry about the binge hun hugs xxx

i am looking forward to christmas but have a lot to do before hand. what about you hun?

glad you enjoyed your curry.

xxx

Dont be sorry jules,i enjoyed it. X planning on going to my parents for xmas dinner, then chilling.i like xmas eve the best.xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Currently in bed watching tv with hubby eating ben and jerrys phish food ice cream.

How uz ladies getting in? Looking forward to christmas?xx

I love Ben & Jerrys - was only saying yesterday I love slimming world & don;t feel at all deprived except I would like to drink more alcohol & eat more Ben & jerrys!

I'm having quick browse on here then I'm going to wrap my pressies then all the hassle is sorted!

Back