8stone to lose

I love Christmas eve too :) there's only me and mum for it since the brother got married so we have little Christmas Eve boxes to ease us into Christmas - done it for about 5/6 years now :)

Xmas eve boxes? Sorry psp i didnt understand? Its xmas next week, yeahhh . Excited .xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

i like the idea of xmas eve boxes might do it next year with little one xxx

Xmas Eve boxes can be as big or small as you want them to :) They're generally things to 'ease you into Christmas'. I put new pj's in, toiletries (pamper type ones and bubble lush stuff), hair stuff, little pot of gold (ie - gold stuff (like fererro rocher and gold coins) with lottery tickets and scratch cards. Not a huge amount but a good lucky dip and 2/3 £1 scratch cards) glow sticks, a Christmas DVD, bottle of booze (prosseco this year. never had it before hope it's nice ;) ) a Christmas outfit - onesies! :) etcetcetc - we do it about 4pm on Christmas Eve and slow down and relax for Christmas :)

I like the xmas boxes idea..you prob spend alot on xmas boxes. am currently wrapping up pressies and writing last few cards to neighbours. Excited for xmas, i love it.xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

We are taking my Lo and cousin Lo on the santa train tomorrow should get us in the xmas spirit xxx

Of course ladies :D They're all done and ready and waiting for Christmas Eve now :) It does cost a bit Rani admittedly, but I do do survey sites and save the various vouchers for Christmas and then cash them in - some for Boots, some for Evans etcetc and then it really costs practically nothing as I've not spent any "cash" on it! :) Really looking forward to it, especially this year :)

The santa train was fab thank you hun. xxx

Hope you had a good christmas xxx

Hi girls

Sorry for disappearing ,had some family stuff to sort out. Am back and raring to go in my healthy regime. Am fed up eating same junk,crapfood that i dont need.new day from today.? how are you ladies doing? Good i hope!??

Thanks ladyfeltham. All is gd at the moment, am trying to cut back and take it slowly.each dsy at a time.hows you honey?xx

rani
your in the right mind love you will do it slowly and keep it off best way x x

Back