Alisha's vegetarian SW diary :)

Hi guys, just thought I'd post some progress shots. I know you haven't got anything to compare to but I can see a definite belly reduction.

These are the new jeans I bought yesterday, I haven't been able to buy primark jeans in 2+ years - its the little things haha.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131127_112341.png
    ForumRunner_20131127_112341.png
    866.5 KB · Views: 43
  • ForumRunner_20131127_112358.png
    ForumRunner_20131127_112358.png
    660.6 KB · Views: 51
Wowwy!!
Congratulations!!! Love the colour :D

I weighed in today & I've lost 3.5lbs which makes it 11lbs in 4 weeks.

I also got slimmer of the week & slimmer of the month.

I've been off plan today but not by a massive amount.

Back on it 100% tomorrow :)

You are doing brilliantly x

Hi guys, just thought I'd post some progress shots. I know you haven't got anything to compare to but I can see a definite belly reduction.

These are the new jeans I bought yesterday, I haven't been able to buy primark jeans in 2+ years - its the little things haha.

Woo hoo... look at you x

I've got a really stinking cold that is now making me feel sick so I've decided against having my dinner & I'm going to have it for lunch or dinner tomorrow instead :)

I've got a really stinking cold that is now making me feel sick so I've decided against having my dinner & I'm going to have it for lunch or dinner tomorrow instead :)

sounds like a good move.... hope you are feeling better soon sweetie x

Thursday 28th November:
Green day

B: WW pitta bread (HeB), 3 x LM sausages (f) with 2 tbsp reduced sugar ketchup (1 syn)

Snack: Special K chewy delight bar (HeB)

L: southern fried quorn bites (4 syns) with 'fried' rice (f) - (carrots (sf), broccoli (sf) and sweetcorn (f) + soy sauce (f), chilli flakes (f) and garlic (f) )

Snack: Hartley's jelly pot (0.5 syns)

D: quorn spaghetti (f) bolognese - (passata (sf), celery (sf), onions (sf), carrots (sf), garlic (sf), tomato puree (sf), vegetable stock (f) and herbs (f)) (f) with 80g cheddar (2 x HeA)

HeA: 40g reduced fat cheddar, 40g reduced fat cheddar
HeB: WW pitta bread, special K chewy delight bar

Syns: 5.5/15

Last edited:
Friday 29th November
Green Day

B: Chickpea dahl (f), WW pitta bread (HeB) with 40g reduced fat cheddar (HeA)

L: Leftovers from yesterday - quorn spag bol with 40g red. fat cheddar (HeA)

Snack: special K chewy delight bar (HeB) and asda popping candy bar (3 syns)

D: Quorn (f) stir fry - (bean sprouts (sf), broccoli (sf), carrots (sf), sweetcorn (f), red peppers (sf), chilli (sf), garlic (sf) and cabbage (sf))

Pudding: yoomoo devilmoo pot (7.5 syns)

HeA: 40 red. fat cheddar, 40g red. fat cheddar

HeB: WW pitta bread, special K chewy delight bar

Syns: 10.5/15

Decided on having a Friday night treat (even though I work saturdays) seeing as it's been sat in the freezer staring at me for ages.

Last edited:
My goal for this week is to lose 3 lbs - to get my 1 st award
But, now I just don't feel like I'm going to be able to do it and it's really upsetting me and I don't know why haha.

So, today I was really naughty and weighed myself & I've put on 2 lbs!
I've been crying ever since haha.
Normally, that wouldn't bother me but because I've been trying so so hard I've been 100% and even having all of the superfree too and I've still gained it's really really upset me :(

So, today I was really naughty and weighed myself & I've put on 2 lbs!
I've been crying ever since haha.
Normally, that wouldn't bother me but because I've been trying so so hard I've been 100% and even having all of the superfree too and I've still gained it's really really upset me :(

Over the week my weight usually follows a pattern..... after my monday night weigh in it usually drops on tuesday.... going up by thursday and decreasing again to a lower weight by the following weigh in.... I have no idea why my body does this.... but it does..... my weight still goes down over time.

Many things can affect a woman's weight (more than a man's) hormones, water, gaining muscle and even stress which causes the body to hold on to weight.....

It's ok to vent.... that's why we join minis.... to get support..... it'll be ok honey :hug99:

Over the week my weight usually follows a pattern..... after my monday night weigh in it usually drops on tuesday.... going up by thursday and decreasing again to a lower weight by the following weigh in.... I have no idea why my body does this.... but it does..... my weight still goes down over time.

Many things can affect a woman's weight (more than a man's) hormones, water, gaining muscle and even stress which causes the body to hold on to weight.....

It's ok to vent.... that's why we join minis.... to get support..... it'll be ok honey :hug99:

Thank you so much lovely!
I just need to remember it's a marathon and not a sprint sometimes :) xxx

oh Lishaa, the scales are stupid.
We've seen your jeans photo and your new primarni purchase.
Try not to go on them too often and continue continue. Your food diaries look fab and you're doing a really good job.
Like bloodcoveredprincess said the general trend will be on a downwards scale, so blips and readings done at the wrong time are irrelevant!!!

Chin up and enjoy your yoomoo (well jel!) xxx

oh Lishaa, the scales are stupid.
We've seen your jeans photo and your new primarni purchase.
Try not to go on them too often and continue continue. Your food diaries look fab and you're doing a really good job.
Like bloodcoveredprincess said the general trend will be on a downwards scale, so blips and readings done at the wrong time are irrelevant!!!

Chin up and enjoy your yoomoo (well jel!) xxx

I've scoffed the yoomoo and it was gorgeous!
I'd never had it before, but for 7.5 syns for the tub I'll definitely be having it again :D

Saturday 30th November:
Green day

B: special K double milk chocolate bar (4 syns).

L: quorn southern bites (4 syns) with 'fried' rice (f) - (carrots (sf), onions (sf), broccoli (sf), bean sprouts (sf), cabbage (sf), sweetcorn (f), red peppers (sf), chilli (sf) and garlic (sf)).

D: double cheese burger - (60g wholemeal roll (HeB), 2 x quorn sweet red onion style burger (sf) with 40g reduced fat cheddar (HeA) and 1tbsp red. sugar ketchup (0.5 syns)) with spicy rice (f) and veg - (carrots (sf), edamame beans (f), butternut squash (sf) and green beans (sf)).

HeA: 40g red. fat cheddar, 40g red. fat cheddar

HeB: WW pitta bread, 60g wholemeal roll

Syns: 8.5/15

Dinner is supposed to be my version of a fake nandos, never tried a fakeaway before so fingers crossed :)

Last edited:
Sunday 1st December
Green day

B: LM sausages (free), WW pitta bread (HeB), 40g cheddar (HeA)

D: lentil curry (free), rice (free), WW pitta bread (HeB) and 70g philly light (HeA)

Pudding: asda popping candy bar (3 syns), special K double milk chocolate bar (4 syns)

HeA: 40g cheddar, 70g philly light
HeB: WW pitta bread x 2

Syns: 7/15

Last edited:
Monday 2nd December:
Green Day

B
: half a tin of chick pea dahl (free), 60g wholemeal roll (HeB) and 40g reduced fat cheddar (HeA)

S: special K chewy delight bar (4.5 syns)

D: lentil curry (f) with rice (f), 40 reduced fat cheddar (HeA) and WW petit pain (HeB)

HeA: 40g reduced fat cheddar x 2
HeB: 60g wholemeal roll, WW petit pain

Syns: 4.5/15

There is superfree in the various bits in here such as tomatoes, onion etc. but I cba to list it all haha.

Weigh in tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Back