Any April 2015 starters?

First weigh in this morning and I lost 10.2lbs!!!! :D

I'm jealous :jelous: but well done you must be :D :D :D

Hello everyone, I started on Exante two weeks ago, was st13.10lb .... Looked like an easter egg on legs :( time to deal with my fat!! hoping to get down to maybe 10 or just under?? Will see how I look as i havnt been that weight for Oooooo I can't even remember :D, weighed in yesterday at st12.13, had another sneaky weigh today and am 12.11 :) anyway, good luck to everyone, will be popping on here, its inspiring to read everyone else's stories :)

Hey everyone. Can I join in please? Today is my first day on Exante. I recently lost 2stone on Weightwatchers, but then went on an all-inclusive holiday 3 weeks ago and have struggled to get back into it again. After seeing a friend having great losses on Exante, I've decided to give it a go for 4 weeks to give myself a kick start! I have 6 stone to lose to get to the weight I was happiest at. I'm currently having my first exante meal of a choc orange bar for brunch, and while it tastes a bit strange, it's not as bad as I thought it might be. Well done on your losses so far. xx

Hi all!
I finished my first week last Friday. We had a training day at work on the Monday where a hot buffet was provided so I did eat food on that day but stuck to TS 100% the rest of the week. Lost 5lb by Friday which I'm quite pleased with.
Then I was away at the weekend for my sister's Hen Do where there was lots of food and some alcohol involved and I think my water intake was next to nothing so my weight has crept back up by about 2 - 3lb but I knew that would happen so I'm not too bothered by it.

Back on properly today and going to be 100% for about a month now, until my sister's wedding! Got to wear a bridesmaid dress where my wobbly bingo wings will be on show so I plan to minimise the wobble a bit between now and then!

Hope everyone is doing well!
x

Hey everyone! Let's all do this.
It's easy to hide your fat in winter (well, easier) but in summer when you want to wear lighter clothes there's nowhere for it to be hidden. Don't know about you but I feel far more self conscious in just a T-shirt than I do in a jumper, scarf and baggy coat!

Couldn't agree more And!! Thanks for the pep talk! It helps me to know I've got you guys doing it along side me. Day 10 tomorrow ahhhh double figures. Just keep going... Just keep going...

Hi all. :wavey:I just wanted to wish you all luck and say I am starting tomorrow. I am no stranger to dieting, failing and restarting! I hope it's different this time, need to do it for my health's sake!

Good luck Lynn :) keep us updated! x

Good luck Lynne and welcome aboard!

How is everyone doing today?

Rightly or wrongly I have started Gillian Michael's 30 day shred... first was yesterday, not looking forward to it today and it's only day 2! Makes me savour my last pack of the day all the more though!

Ive got soooo far today on sooo little food and still feeling amazing! I think the key for me is to wait as long as possible to have breakfast and to fill up on liquids :)

How did you find the exercising? I went legs, bums, tums monday and felt a bit lightheaded at times. Think I'm going to limit that to once a week and just do gym on my own the rest of the time so I feel like I can stop and go at a much slower pace. Classes I feel pressured to keep up! x

Yay, glad it's been a good day, Biz! I find waiting until later for my first pack makes all the difference to me too, particularly as I am an evening nibbler, so having two packs when I get in from work helps a lot! So by my bar at 12 / 12.30ish I have usually had a lot of fizzy water, peppermint tea, flavoured black coffee, ginger tea, cinnamon tea.... you get the picture!

I had the eggs today... not a big fan I have to say. Oh well, you have to enjoy every bite on this diet because it's all you're getting!

Exercise was hard, but I tried to be sensible and take it easier than I would normally do... concentrate on strength stuff because that will hopefully help tone some of the flab, ketosis is doing a better job than cardio for the fat burning! ;)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who puts off the first pack till so late. I also wait til 12pm (lunch at work) so I can have two in the afternoon/evening because I also really struggle then not to binge and get out the comfort food. Not sure why... work's over and I'm home! Should be happier :p I guess it's like phew, hard day at work, let's eat something and watch TV. -_-

Yeah I like to sit and savour my food so I like to do that in the comfort of my own home :) x

I am the same good at work with one pack and then two when I get home, I have my 2nd with half hour of being indoors and than have last one at late as I can, bit of chilling time and shower then bed stops the hands going to the fridge lol

So it's Friday. Thank goodness for that! I'm knackered and would love nothing more than some chips then some choccie biscuits right now. Alas not allowed am I!? :(

Bit worried how this weekend will go. Will need to keep myself ultra busy without work to distract me.

Hi everyone, i started on wednesday 100% 3 packs a day. Iv done cambridge once before 100% for 8 weeks and lost 36lb. Im hoping to be 100% for 18 weeks as i go on holiday in august. Im doing really good so far and had a sneaky peak this morning and have lost 7lb already ? im feeling really positive so roll on august being slim on holiday xx

Back