Any April 2015 starters?

I'm allowing myself one WS day to get myself Monday! X

image-2585218117.jpg

Hope this helps if you're struggling becca :) x

View attachment 172173

Hope this helps if you're struggling becca :) x

Aww thanks Biz! That's a really good one especially because I think roughly 3 months is how long I'll be on Exante :D I've saved it to my computer to print off tomorrow and add to my scrapbook ;) :bunnydance:

Here're two more I'm adding...

Screen Shot 2015-04-24 at 19.45.41.pngScreen Shot 2015-04-19 at 15.09.37.png

Yes, I think I will be on there that long too! Then it's moving on to a more steady plan :)

I like those quotes too! still not made a scrapbook yet! I need to get on it!! x

Haha you've got lots of time over the next 3 months to put one together :p
Mine's an ongoing thing. I've always collected lots of bits and bobs of motivation and thinspiration etc so now I've got my collection in one place and when I find new one's I'll add them in

It's such a good idea :) I'll prob have a bit more spare time when my boyfriend goes back to uni (he's a mature student like me, I don't have a toy boy) :p

I want a toy boy... It'd probably keep the weight off. :p

Is anyone really hungry? I'm at the end of day 13 and feeling the most hungry I have since the start and I've been drinking lots of water! :(

I had that yesterday becca but it passed after a bit. I dunno why but caffeine tablets and coke zero made my hunger leave - not the healthiest choice but gotta do what you gotta do! Hope you're ok xx

I had that yesterday becca but it passed after a bit. I dunno why but caffeine tablets and coke zero made my hunger leave - not the healthiest choice but gotta do what you gotta do! Hope you're ok xx

Odd isn't it? I know the difference between actual hunger too and I would have eaten anything last night! Still new day today. Made it through the night lol and actually managed to have a nice night's sleep without nightmares or waking up ridiculously early or constantly through the night so I feel a lot better for it!! I think that's what it was, that I hadn't slept well in a week. Sleep has a big effect I reckon.

Good luck for today everyone!

Hello all,

Looks like the sunshine is back! Yay!

How is everyone getting on? Well done for getting through the hunger pangs, Becca and Biz... When they visit me I try and fill up on any flavour tea I can just to convince myself I'm eating!

Well today = 2 weeks complete at 100% and the start of day 15, halfway through my challenge! Bring on the next fifteen days!

Week 2 loss = 3.5lbs
Total loss = 10.5lbs

Off to update my stats! YAY! X

I weighed myself this morning after 5 full days on 100% plan and lost 9lb so really pleased....im so hungry today tho so im bed and going to try and sleep it off hopefully wake up tomorrow not starvin hope everytone else is seeinv good results xx

Well done everyone on your losses!! Amazing!!! We're clinging on to exante for dear life and it's rewarding us well ;) I can't wait to weigh again!!!! xx

Well done everyone on your losses!! Amazing!!! We're clinging on to exante for dear life and it's rewarding us well ;) I can't wait to weigh again!!!! xx

Well said!! lol

Hello everyone,

I am on Day 2. Well done to all of you. Looking forward to the journey with you x

Thanks Honeyz. Need to do something with my signature but can't quite face putting my actual starting weight on there lol x

Have bitten the bullet. How is everyone doing? x

Back