Anything goes...

Today has gone bad already.... 5 rich tea biscuits with my coffee this morning! *sob* Not going to let it affect the rest of my day!

God I love rich teas. Can eat a whole packet.

But luckily for you that's only like 200 calories right? Same as a couple of pieces of toast. Absolutely nothing to worry about.

But step away from the biscuit tin. Calorie wise this can still be a perfect day!! Promise you'll be good? Xx

Bad day yesterday.... not so much food wise, I only had biscuits, roast chicken and 2 Yorkshire puddings.

It was the bottle of red wine that did it :O

Promise to be good today

Bad day yesterday.... not so much food wise, I only had biscuits, roast chicken and 2 Yorkshire puddings. It was the bottle of red wine that did it :O Promise to be good today

Haha - I'm on dry January apart from promotion day but I know what it's like to accidentally have a bottle!!

Be good today xx

Haha - I'm on dry January apart from promotion day but I know what it's like to accidentally have a bottle!!

Be good today xx

I'm supposed to be having a dry January too lol.

I'm being good today... no more wine!!

Breakfast-

Nakd Rhubarb custard bar

(Was in town and it was definitely the better option compared to McDonald's)

Lunch-

3 quorn sausages

Dinner-

King prawn chilli stir fry

Last edited:
Meh... (tmi) but I'm due on in a few days and I have horrendous pmt!! I cried for no reason at all today lol.

Can't wait to take the kids school tomorrow and go for a nice long run, been itching to havw a proper workout :)

I'm still around but me and my boyfriend split up on Tuesday, i haven't eaten properly since :-( I weighed myself and I'm 8st 9.... which is great but I wish i could eat something without feeling sick.

I'm signing up to the gym on Monday so hopefully it'll take my mind off things.

Hope everyone is doing well

I'm still around but me and my boyfriend split up on Tuesday, i haven't eaten properly since :-( I weighed myself and I'm 8st 9.... which is great but I wish i could eat something without feeling sick. I'm signing up to the gym on Monday so hopefully it'll take my mind off things. Hope everyone is doing well

I'm so sorry to hear that. 8st 9 is amazing.

I'm like you when things are bad I can't eat. Gym is good for happy hormones so hopefully will perk you up.

How long had you been together? X

I'm so sorry to hear that. 8st 9 is amazing.

I'm like you when things are bad I can't eat. Gym is good for happy hormones so hopefully will perk you up.

How long had you been together? X

We were together for a year and half but we've known each other for years. I'm still upset but you just have to get on with things.. meh.

Can't wait to go gym!

Hey :)

I'll be back and raring to go on Monday. I know once i start eating, the weight will shoot back up xx

Right.... gonna try get back on track today! I ate loads yesterday, definitely made up for not eating lol.

Breakfast-

Banana blast nakd trek bar

(This was delicious!!)

Lunch-

I'm hoping to buy some sushi later.. Been craving it ever since seeing it in blondcats diary :O

Sushi!! Ooh it was so tasty and filling :)

Dinner-

Chicken teriyaki ( it's a ready meal, will start eating better on Monday)

Last edited:
Right.... gonna try get back on track today! I ate loads yesterday, definitely made up for not eating lol. Breakfast- Banana blast nakd trek bar (This was delicious!!) Lunch- I'm hoping to buy some sushi later.. Been craving it ever since seeing it in blondcats diary :O Dinner-

It was sooooo good!!! Love sushi :)

Back!!

I've had a very poorly little girl :-( who had to have emergency blood tests done yesterday. Thankfully, she's much better today.

Weigh in today and I'm 8st 11... considering its that time of the month, I'm pleased with that. I haven't been able to go gym but fingers crossed I can tomorrow :)

Gonna try attempt a 500cal day

Breakfast-

Nakd banana bread bar
Coffee

Lunch-

Nothing

Dinner-

Well I've had an awful week what with the break up and a poorly daughter :-( diet has definitely taken a back seat! But I'm ready and raring to go again.....

Ï
Just take time to re center yourself and you'll do fantastically x

Thank you.
I think because I'm nearly at my goal weight i seem to think it doesn't matter if i have a few days off :O need to get out of that.

Breakfast- 588cals

Med petit pain
2 sausages
Tomato sauce

Dinner-

Chicken
Noodles
Stir fry veg
Sweet chilli sauce

Snack-

Nakd coconut flapjack

Last edited:
Food today

Full fat greek yogurt, honey and blueberries

Roast chicken, cauliflower, swede, carrots, Yorkshire pudding and gravy.

2 glasses red wine.

I'm trying not to be so strict on myself, it causes me to go off the rails completely else!

I will be staying clear of chocolate, sweets and biscuits though because they're just no good for you.

At my slimmest I ate full fat dairy, small amounts of carbs and lots of protein... this is my aim now

Back