back on it!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Sweeties :) Just been catching up on what I missed! I loveeeee the kiddie meals too, we quite often have them as they are cheap, fill me up and both Poppy and myself can eat the same thing! PS-Emma, you should definitely wear your new dress for your 6 month anniversary, just don't spill the BBQ Chicken on it! X

Hey Sweeties :) Just been catching up on what I missed! I loveeeee the kiddie meals too, we quite often have them as they are cheap, fill me up and both Poppy and myself can eat the same thing! PS-Emma, you should definitely wear your new dress for your 6 month anniversary, just don't spill the BBQ Chicken on it! X

Maybe I should spill the BBQ chicken on it and then have to take it off quickly and put it in the wash to stop it from staining?! Haha

Maybe I should spill the BBQ chicken on it and then have to take it off quickly and put it in the wash to stop it from staining?! Haha

Ha ha ha, I love it, make sure you haven't go your Bridget Jones's underneath! X

well today ive done really well!!!!!!
bfast - banana
lunch - chicken breast with salad, shape yoghurt and an apple - 6pp

so now have 23 points left for dinner!!!
but this is the problem i dont know how to point it my mom made chilli con carne n sent me a tray (not very big) n having it with rice (pp?????) side salad and garlic bread!!!! im sure iv got enough!

no crisps today woooo

well today ive done really well!!!!!!
bfast - banana
lunch - chicken breast with salad, shape yoghurt and an apple - 6pp

so now have 23 points left for dinner!!!
but this is the problem i dont know how to point it my mom made chilli con carne n sent me a tray (not very big) n having it with rice (pp?????) side salad and garlic bread!!!! im sure iv got enough!

no crisps today woooo

Wow you've done really well Sweetie! I'm not sure how you would point the Chilli either? 150g of Boiled Rice is 6pp. A slice of Garlic Bread is 3pp Approx. Side Salad is obviously 0pp! X PS-Well Done on doing so well Sweetie. X

Wow you've done really well Sweetie! I'm not sure how you would point the Chilli either? 150g of Boiled Rice is 6pp. A slice of Garlic Bread is 3pp Approx. Side Salad is obviously 0pp! X PS-Well Done on doing so well Sweetie. X

well im not gonna go over board with garlic bread and i would say the chill is anymore than ten so i reckon iv got enough!!! :)

well im not gonna go over board with garlic bread and i would say the chill is anymore than ten so i reckon iv got enough!!! :)

That's my girl! I think you PP the rice and garlic bread those are the worse bits, chilli is pretty healthy. X

yeah thats what i thought :) good job i only used 6 points today lol!!

Hope you enjoy it Sweetie, you should upload a pic so we can all drool over it! X

Ha ha ha, I love it, make sure you haven't go your Bridget Jones's underneath! X

lmao funny!!!! yeah thats tru plan ahead is the thing to remember in everythin i guess even to what knickers u wear hahaha

Haha... I always plan my underwear in advance when it comes to seeing him.
Can't have my Bridgets on.
They're for the gym haha.
Always got my nice ones on for him.
And actually, that's funny you mention it, because I was having a right stress tonight.
Got out the shower, couldn't find the ones I wanted to wear.
I'd washed them, and knew for sure that I hadn't put them away.
Could not find them anywhere.
My sister had picked them up thinking they were hers.
Luckily she hadn't worn them yet - ewwwww haha

Also, glad you're feeling good about your day and you're doing well today Shez.
Keep up the good work!!!!
You can do it (Will)PowerPuff Girl!

And actually, that's funny you mention it, because I was having a right stress tonight.

Least she hadn't worn them yet! Are you and your sis the same size then? X

Also, glad you're feeling good about your day and you're doing well today Shez.
Keep up the good work!!!!
You can do it (Will)PowerPuff Girl!

Isn't Emma a fab motivator! X

Least she hadn't worn them yet! Are you and your sis the same size then? X

Isn't Emma a fab motivator! X

She's smaller than me. About a size 8-10. The underwear I was looking for was a 10-12.

And thanks Serena. You are far too kind to me.
I'm just trying to get everyone to be as happy as I am with my weight loss journey and that people can put any problems and worries and questions and stories and successes and failures on here, and we can support each other and cheer each other on.
I am feeling so good in myself, and after hitting a few of my personal mini targets, I just get eager to move onto the next one and hitting each one gets better and better.
And I just want everyone to have the chance to feel that.

Sorry, rambled there haha
x

Wow you've done well today Shez!

I agree with you there! X

She's smaller than me. About a size 8-10. The underwear I was looking for was a 10-12.

And thanks Serena. You are far too kind to me.
I'm just trying to get everyone to be as happy as I am with my weight loss journey and that people can put any problems and worries and questions and stories and successes and failures on here, and we can support each other and cheer each other on.
I am feeling so good in myself, and after hitting a few of my personal mini targets, I just get eager to move onto the next one and hitting each one gets better and better.
And I just want everyone to have the chance to feel that.

Sorry, rambled there haha
x

I love how you've had mini targets along the way, it's really helped you hasn't it. X

lmao eeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!

Back