back on it!!!!!!!!!!

Its all in the mind...yesterday i stuck to ww 100 percent...my daughter arrives back from uni yesterday morning...and all she did was eat eat eat....i kept looking at her thinking....i really want that biscuit...etc....but no...at 11.45pm i went up the stairs to bed feeling well chuffed that i never gave in...bring it on!!!....-:)))))

Well Done Sweetie! Great willpower displayed there! X

Its all in the mind...yesterday i stuck to ww 100 percent...my daughter arrives back from uni yesterday morning...and all she did was eat eat eat....i kept looking at her thinking....i really want that biscuit...etc....but no...at 11.45pm i went up the stairs to bed feeling well chuffed that i never gave in...bring it on!!!....-:)))))

well done you!!!!!

so today iv had
bfast - handful of raisens - btw do these contain point i imagine they are sugary? but i eat fruit with children at school and thats what they had today!!!!!

lunch - chicken salad sandwich (9) with quavers (2) shape yoghurt (2) - 13pp

snacks - quarter piece of asda cheese and onion quiche (havent pointed this????)

and stuck for ideas for tonight as wont be eating til 9- a late one for me but only tend to have a light snack as its late!!!!

Found you.
I've been so busy recently that I've not had chance to look at new forums, just catching up on the ones I'm already subscribed to.

I'd imagine raisins do have points, because sultanas and all dried fruits.
I love sultanas and I can have 18g for 1 point and 30g for 2.

Don't worry about screwing up.
It was day 1, and you did try to say no at least.
If ever you're in a situation like that, can you do some sort of exercise to help balance it out?!
I'm not saying you had to exercise to earn back the entire 10points, but maybe just 2 or 3 (or more - whatever you're capable of) so that you've got a few extra points for other, more filling foods.
Just an idea =)
I'm looking forward to reading your diary and if you've got any questions, you know how to find me =D
x

Brilliant.
I sometimes do that - I'll sit downstairs and want to eat, so I just end up going to bed to avoid the temptation.
Well done you!!

If it's any consolation I totally messed up today as well and this was going to be my new start!

Bring on tomorrow.

You can do it ununpentium!
I keep meaning to ask... I find ununpentium a mouthful to say, and I'm only typing it haha.
Is there anything else we can call you?
Your real name? Penty? Or another nickname?!

Found you.
I've been so busy recently that I've not had chance to look at new forums, just catching up on the ones I'm already subscribed to.

I'd imagine raisins do have points, because sultanas and all dried fruits.
I love sultanas and I can have 18g for 1 point and 30g for 2.

Don't worry about screwing up.
It was day 1, and you did try to say no at least.
If ever you're in a situation like that, can you do some sort of exercise to help balance it out?!
I'm not saying you had to exercise to earn back the entire 10points, but maybe just 2 or 3 (or more - whatever you're capable of) so that you've got a few extra points for other, more filling foods.
Just an idea =)
I'm looking forward to reading your diary and if you've got any questions, you know how to find me =D
x

yeah hun back at gym tomoro anyway so can earn some points!!!! had a feeling raisens had some sorta points in em but didnt know how many... didnt majorly push boat out so not too fussed...'
thanks for ur support hun :)

yeah hun back at gym tomoro anyway so can earn some points!!!! had a feeling raisens had some sorta points in em but didnt know how many... didnt majorly push boat out so not too fussed...'
thanks for ur support hun :)

You're welcome.
That's what we're all here for.
If we weren't supportive and here to get support, we wouldn't have joined this site.
Good that you're able to work out down the gym.
One bad day, or just one bad meal choice (like the gregg's) isn't a problem - you've got the rest of the week to make it up.
You seem to have a good attitude and I think you'll do well.
Good luck =D
x

You're welcome.
That's what we're all here for.
If we weren't supportive and here to get support, we wouldn't have joined this site.
Good that you're able to work out down the gym.
One bad day, or just one bad meal choice (like the gregg's) isn't a problem - you've got the rest of the week to make it up.
You seem to have a good attitude and I think you'll do well.
Good luck =D
x

aww thanks chick :) xx

A proud member of The (will)powerpuff girls :)

And the picture haha

Im restarting today for what feels like the millionth time. If i get through this week fully without a slip up then i know ive cracked it.

Hope we all have a good dieting day!

so today iv had
bfast - handful of raisens - btw do these contain point i imagine they are sugary? but i eat fruit with children at school and thats what they had today!!!!!

lunch - chicken salad sandwich (9) with quavers (2) shape yoghurt (2) - 13pp

snacks - quarter piece of asda cheese and onion quiche (havent pointed this????)

and stuck for ideas for tonight as wont be eating til 9- a late one for me but only tend to have a light snack as its late!!!!

The Quiche is 6pp for a quarter as I eat that all the time! X PS-You're doing fab Sweetie, keep up the hard work. X

You can do it ununpentium!
I keep meaning to ask... I find ununpentium a mouthful to say, and I'm only typing it haha.
Is there anything else we can call you?
Your real name? Penty? Or another nickname?!

You can call me Sarah :)

Hehe

I think there's an option in the settings on the app saying something about reading posts and to show signatures I believe.

Shez for me your signature is actually displaying in the text of your post!

Back