back on it!!!!!!!!!!

Shez for me your signature is actually displaying in the text of your post!

That's the same for me too Shez! Is mine in the right place? X

That's the same for me too Shez! Is mine in the right place? X

oh i dunno then i only turned the 'signature' on in settings n typed it in! booooo.. n i cant see anyone elses serena so couldnt tell u sorry!!!!

A proud member of The (Will)Powerpuff Girls :)

todays food:

bfast-apple

lunch - chicken salad sandwich (9)
quavers (2)

dinner - steak (anyone give me pps for a guesstimate on a decent piece of steak without fat plz?) ww chips (5) peas (2) side salad, peppercorn sauce (not sure?)

todays food:

bfast-apple

quavers (2)

dinner - steak (anyone give me pps for a guesstimate on a decent piece of steak without fat plz?) ww chips (5) peas (2) side salad, peppercorn sauce (not sure?)

Fab Menu Sweetie! Got no idea on the Steak or Sauce as I don't eat either, sorry Sweetie! X

Im restarting today for what feels like the millionth time. If i get through this week fully without a slip up then i know ive cracked it.

Hope we all have a good dieting day!

how did ur day go hun!?

todays food:

bfast-apple

quavers (2)

My shop book is saying...

Beef braising steak, lean 125g 5pp
Beef fillet steak, lean 150g 5pp
Beef fillet steak 150g 6pp
Beef sirloin steak, lean 225g 7pp
Beef stewing steak, lean 100g 4pp
Beef topside 100g 5pp

Those weights are all raw weights.
I'm not sure which type of steak you had, so I listed them all and you can adapt to what you think was the best matching steak type/weight.

I can't see anything about peppercorn sauce in there though.
However, bit of googling and it's looking as if it could be 1 point per serving (of about 4 tablespoons)

Hope that helps

Your chicken salad sandwich sounds nice

x

My shop book is saying...

Beef braising steak, lean 125g 5pp
Beef fillet steak, lean 150g 5pp
Beef fillet steak 150g 6pp
Beef sirloin steak, lean 225g 7pp
Beef stewing steak, lean 100g 4pp
Beef topside 100g 5pp

Those weights are all raw weights.
I'm not sure which type of steak you had, so I listed them all and you can adapt to what you think was the best matching steak type/weight.

I can't see anything about peppercorn sauce in there though.
However, bit of googling and it's looking as if it could be 1 point per serving (of about 4 tablespoons)

Hope that helps

Your chicken salad sandwich sounds nice

x

ahhhh thanks for looking for me :)
i think i'l point it at 7 then to be on safe side!!!
it was nice even better because i had it made for me by the boyf lol :)
i get stuck at dinner times

didnt finish my reply!!!
i get stuck at dinner times at work, its either soup, salad or a sandwich!!!

so update on todays points:
bfast 0
lunch 11
dinner 15
and just had a hot drink (mocha) -3
grand total of 29/29 :)

ahhhh thanks for looking for me :)
i think i'l point it at 7 then to be on safe side!!!
it was nice even better because i had it made for me by the boyf lol :)
i get stuck at dinner times

You're welcome.
Any other queries on food and their points (including restaurants/takeaways), just gimme a shout and I'll have a little nosey in my books for you, see if there's anything in them close to what you've eaten.

And that's really nice that he cooked for you.
My boyfriend once cooked me the most amazing roast dinner.
SOOOOOOO nice.
He hasn't cooked for me for a while because I've just been eating ww meals and it's easier for me to do that because I know what I'm pointing.
But he does make a gorgeous looking BBQ chicken, which I keep eyeing up every time he makes it.
He said he'll cook it for me, and the chicken breast is only like 4pp per portion, so I'm sure I could treat myself.
It's out 6 months next sunday, maybe I'll convince him to cook for me and I can wear my pretty new dress haha
x

aww thanks :)
yeah that sounds like a good plan! is that how long uv been together then? bless! <3
and was gonna say chicken isnt that many pp really! i always have chicken! tom always does too cus hes a bit of a gym body protein geek lol n he always marinates his in lotsa different flavour and i love it! just makes it not so boring!!
he does cook for me a lot but like u say its easier to just have meals where u know the exact propoints! i find it really hard to calculate a meal iv cooked or toms cooked such as spaghetti bolognaise or chili con carne etc!!!

aww thanks :)
yeah that sounds like a good plan! is that how long uv been together then? bless! <3
and was gonna say chicken isnt that many pp really! i always have chicken! tom always does too cus hes a bit of a gym body protein geek lol n he always marinates his in lotsa different flavour and i love it! just makes it not so boring!!
he does cook for me a lot but like u say its easier to just have meals where u know the exact propoints! i find it really hard to calculate a meal iv cooked or toms cooked such as spaghetti bolognaise or chili con carne etc!!!

Yeah, it's still quite a new relationship, but it just feels right.
It's my longest relationship to date, so 6 months is quite a big deal to me.
He was with one of his exes for 3 years, so still a long way to go for him haha.
Chicken is pretty much my favourite meat.
Most of my fave ww meals are chicken based.
I'm not much of a cook myself, so I don't really have the need to calculate a meal.
If I have something that isn't a ww ready meal, then I have something made up of like 2 or 3 different items, which I can point individually.
Like today - mccains micro chips 4pp, 3 veggie fingers 4pp, 38g salad cream 1pp.
I'd be no good putting ingredients together to make something haha.
x

Yeah, it's still quite a new relationship, but it just feels right.
It's my longest relationship to date, so 6 months is quite a big deal to me.
He was with one of his exes for 3 years, so still a long way to go for him haha.
Chicken is pretty much my favourite meat.
Most of my fave ww meals are chicken based.
I'm not much of a cook myself, so I don't really have the need to calculate a meal.
If I have something that isn't a ww ready meal, then I have something made up of like 2 or 3 different items, which I can point individually.
Like today - mccains micro chips 4pp, 3 veggie fingers 4pp, 38g salad cream 1pp.
I'd be no good putting ingredients together to make something haha.
x

aww bless!!!! thats nice :) *sings* it must be lovee loveee loveee dududuuuuuu
me and tom have been together for 4 years next month :) and we're engaged!
haha yeah things like that remind me of being a child like fish fingers smiley faces and spaghetti hoops or chicken nuggets waffles and beans haha yum!!!!

aww bless!!!! thats nice :) *sings* it must be lovee loveee loveee dududuuuuuu
me and tom have been together for 4 years next month :) and we're engaged!
haha yeah things like that remind me of being a child like fish fingers smiley faces and spaghetti hoops or chicken nuggets waffles and beans haha yum!!!!

Haha... wouldn't quite call it that lol.
And bless, that's really sweet.
Do you have a wedding date set yet or you just going with the flow.
Mmmm... smiley faces... chicken nuggets... sketti hoops.
Stop with the child like meals (because I still eat stuff like that now and it's making me crave them right now haha)

x

Haha... wouldn't quite call it that lol.
And bless, that's really sweet.
Do you have a wedding date set yet or you just going with the flow.
Mmmm... smiley faces... chicken nuggets... sketti hoops.
Stop with the child like meals (because I still eat stuff like that now and it's making me crave them right now haha)

x

no just going with the flow :)
haha i crave kiddy meals too... reminds me of being a child wen dieting didnt matter!! lol

no just going with the flow :)
haha i crave kiddy meals too... reminds me of being a child wen dieting didnt matter!! lol

Haha... not caring about dieting and what food I ate has put me in the position I'm in now lol

Back