Beans Food Diary

Wednesday 30th January 2013

Breakfast: 2 x ryvita fruit crunch with extra light cheese

Snack: banana and coconut Greek muller (1/2)

Lunch - gammon, mash potatoes, peas, corn on the Cobb and brussel sprouts and orange and yogurt (1/2)

Snack: diet coke, plum and alpen light (3)

Dinner: chicken satay (4.5) with chips, tomatoes and mixed veg

Snack: skinny cow mint lolly 4.5 syns

healthy extras used on ryvita and some milk for tea and laughing cow extra light

Total syns: 13

Exercise - 45 mins kettle bells

Weigh day - lost 2 pounds taking me to 12st 6 1/4 lbs.

Last edited:
And after changing my mind 55 times today this is what i had in the end!

Satay was very good, smash chicken and tikka roasted baby potatoes with veg

ForumRunner_20130130_191044.png

ForumRunner_20130130_191103.png

thursday 31 January 2013

Breakfast: melon and mornflake sachet and milk (forgot sweetner so ended up adding half an options mint madness in - random but ok @ 1 syn

Snack - plums

Lunch - chicken curry with brown rice then orange and yogurt (1/2)

Snack: tea and 2 pints juice

Dinner: pasta and sauce (1.5) ham and veg (better than jamie's 15 minute meals lol)

Snack : caramel snack a jacks (5)

healthy extras used on porridge and milk

Total syns: 8.5

Exercise - none!!!!

Last edited:
Think Im getting sick!! Totally shattered and sore throat coming on!! Please oh please be one of those bugs that makes you lose loads of weight in one week!! Knowing my luck it Will be one that makes me eat everything lol :p

pastagirl said:
Think Im getting sick!! Totally shattered and sore throat coming on!! Please oh please be one of those bugs that makes you lose loads of weight in one week!! Knowing my luck it Will be one that makes me eat everything lol :p

I had one of those bugs last week, quickest way I've ever lost over half a stone in less than a week lol. But I don't want to feel like that again in a hurry!!
Hope you feel better soon x

I had one of those bugs last week, quickest way I've ever lost over half a stone in less than a week lol. But I don't want to feel like that again in a hurry!!
Hope you feel better soon x

Awk thank you! Im hoping it will have gone by morning, or failing that make me lose loads lol. And Im sooo jealous of your bug! That's exactly what i need!! Normally when i get a bug and take tablets Im starving and my tummy burns with the meds and i end up eating more! Im actually so good tho, i don't even take lockets as there's syns in them lol. The things you do to be thin lol x

Crazy isn't it! Lol. I stopped taking painkillers cos they messed with my weight loss, even though I really needed them. Silly I know but I want to lose!!! Lol

Lol i do that too! They constipate me so try not to take them unless Im dying!! Im sure some people would think we're not wise lol x

Friday 1st February 2013

Breakfast: plums and tea

Snack: fruit and yogurt and tea and melon

Lunch: spicy chicken fried rice and salad

Snack: none

Dinner: cheese burger and beans with salad and mushrooms and onions & brown sauce (1)

Snack: snack a jack caramel (5) and curly wurly (6) in bed on a Friday night watching batman!

healthy extras used on milk and wm bap

Total syns: 12

Exercise - 45 mins spin

Last edited:
Lol they wouldn't be so bad if it was 2 dinners but a lunch and Dinner is a wee bit big lol. I've got into a bad habit of eating 2 large meals a day and would like to break it. And that chicken fried rice was massive but does look quite small in the photo lol xx

Saturday 2nd February 2013

Breakfast: melon & plums and tea

Snack: none

Lunch: 2 x sainsburys cumberland bgty sausages, beans, bacon, egg, tomatoes and mushrooms (1)

Snack: Greek muller and fruit (1/2) alpen light

Dinner: pitta (7) beef Kebab with peppers, onions and mushrooms and chips with yogurt and sweet chilli dip(1) and some Thai sweet chilli rice (1)

Snack: alpen light and tea and Greek muller (1/2)

healthy extras used on milk and 2 alpen lights

Total syns: 11

Exercise - 45 mins spin

Last edited:
Back