Beans Food Diary

Hey! Welcome! All advice welcome lol x

Had a bad food day yesterday so I think I need the advice right now lol! ;) Had a complete meltdown and stuffed myself with crisps!

How are you getting on? x

Had a bad food day yesterday so I think I need the advice right now lol! ;) Had a complete meltdown and stuffed myself with crisps!

How are you getting on? x

Awk no hun, that's wick! But sure its only one day. Loads of superfree to counteract it lol. Everything ok? Or just your average bad day?!? Lol x

Im doing well. Haven't broken my diet since the new year but im planning to break it next Friday for my birthday. And when i say break it i mean it lol. Mojitos for breakfast, all u can eat buffet for lunch, out for dinner and more Mojitos and then out that night for more shots and vodka lol. And maybe a wee burger on the way home lol. Oh and loads of chocolate and crisps throughout the day;-) lol xx

Fry for lunch

ForumRunner_20130202_183729.png

Big dirty donner for dinner lol. All slimming world of course! Omg this was sooo good i actually feel a bit guilty for eating it lol. Only 2 syns in it and a hex!

ForumRunner_20130202_183746.png

ForumRunner_20130202_183804.png

ForumRunner_20130202_183823.png

Awk no hun, that's wick! But sure its only one day. Loads of superfree to counteract it lol. Everything ok? Or just your average bad day?!? Lol x

Im doing well. Haven't broken my diet since the new year but im planning to break it next Friday for my birthday. And when i say break it i mean it lol. Mojitos for breakfast, all u can eat buffet for lunch, out for dinner and more Mojitos and then out that night for more shots and vodka lol. And maybe a wee burger on the way home lol. Oh and loads of chocolate and crisps throughout the day;-) lol xx

Mojitos should be a major food group in my opinion! I had a big cocktail blow out a couple of weeks ago and mojitos may have been involved ;) If you're doing it as a one off then there's nowt wrong with it! And especially as you've been on plan since the new year - that's brilliant! x

I'm ok, just bad timing. The week we get told we need IVF we have a baby shower at work and AF shows up. So been highly emotional this week lol! Now PMT has gone I feel a lot better though and feeling much more positive about everything :) x

Mojitos should be a major food group in my opinion! I had a big cocktail blow out a couple of weeks ago and mojitos may have been involved ;) If you're doing it as a one off then there's nowt wrong with it! And especially as you've been on plan since the new year - that's brilliant! x

Thank u! Ha ha, was just over on your diary lol. Im really looking forward to a blow out! Gonna be amazing lol. Although after what i ate tonight don't really feel i need to break my diet lol xx

Oh and Mojitos have recently been made a major necessary food group. Didn't you get the memo?? Lol x

Thank u! Ha ha, was just over on your diary lol. Im really looking forward to a blow out! Gonna be amazing lol. Although after what i ate tonight don't really feel i need to break my diet lol xx

Oh and Mojitos have recently been made a major necessary food group. Didn't you get the memo?? Lol x

More mojitos then! I've been toying with the idea of making a SW friendly mojito...

Thanks! I know ill die on sat but i don't care lol. Gonna be sooo worth it and a massive food and drink Hangover on sat might just mean 2 days off plan! Hope it doesn't affect me too much but i can't resist lol x

pastagirl said:
Thanks! I know ill die on sat but i don't care lol. Gonna be sooo worth it and a massive food and drink Hangover on sat might just mean 2 days off plan! Hope it doesn't affect me too much but i can't resist lol x

If you can't do it on your birthday when can you??!! Lol ;)
Make sure you've got fry up food in ready for the morning after!!

Loooove bagels! Keep meaning to try the WW bagels just to see if they will make an acceptable diet alternative...

Sunday 3rd February 2013

Breakfast: 2 x nimble toast, slice ham and slice low low cheese and tea and melon

Snack: plum and tea and banana

Lunch: low fat super noodles with prawns, pepper, onions and tomatoes. Very late lunch and was starving!

Snack: none

Dinner: slow cooker gammon, roast and mash potatoes, carrot, turnip mash, brocoli and roasted parnsips with gravy (2)

Snack: mint skinny cow lolly (4.5) & caramel snack a jacks (5)

healthy extras used on nimble bread and cheese

Total syns: 11.5

Exercise - 45 mins spin

Last edited:
Back