..because being overweight is no weigh to live. Safi's diary.

Wow you will definatley have to put how ur peppercorn sauce came out I love that! Hi btw! You r doing really well with ur first week, Ive been reading ur diary and you've been so good!

I know this is a bit cheeky but Im really struggling! Did you post this diary as a blog or as a thread? I cant work out how to do one and after seeing you and Liliferjade wrinting your blogs I thought it may hep me stay focused too! x x

Hi!

Thanks for reading, and thanks again- I feel really focused with it (hopefully this motivation stays :giggle: ). I've tried to be good so fingers crossed it will show on the scales tomorrow.

I will do, I found the syn free peppercorn sauce recipe here on Minimins. If it's as yummy as it I will give you the link :)

It's not cheeky at all, these boards were made for helping each other out :D I posted this as a new thread, it is really good actually for keeping on track! It has definitely helped me focus and get advice from other people.

I look forward to reading your diary once you set it up :D xx

Hehe thankyou very much! I'm sure you will do well with the scales, you have definatley been focused so Ive got my fingers crossed for you too! Yeah I was hoping that it would keep me nice and focused, thankyou very much I think I'll set one up tomorrow.

Good luck with your WI and with your dinner! I hope it's nice I really want peppercorn sauce now! hehe! Have a good day and Ill keep watching out to see how you are getting on :) x x

I was up early this morning to do the 30 day shred , had weigh in just before though. I couldn't sleep last night, I think it was nervous excitement. I didn't weigh myself all week (which is good going as I usually weigh 3 times a day) so couldn't wait to see how my first week had gone:character00115:...

Anyway, my first week is...... a 7.5lb loss!!:woohoo:

I can't believe it, especially after all of the delicious food I have had this week- including chocolate and a night at the pub(within syns though).

Hope you all have a great start to the week. Will post later :D

xx

Ahhhhh well done!!!! That's brilliant! You have done fantastic! You must be feeling good now! That is amazing motivation to keep on track well done! woooo! x x

Hey Safi,

Found your diary through lilliferjade, thought I'd have a nosey, hope you don't mind :)

7.5lbs in your first week in fantastic well done!! I bet you're feeling awesome!

I love SW too, it's brill

Keep it up!
Lauren
xxx

Ahhhhh well done!!!! That's brilliant! You have done fantastic! You must be feeling good now! That is amazing motivation to keep on track well done! woooo! x x

Ahhh thanks!! It was a lovely surprise this morning, I'm really pleased! I think people lose faster at the start though.

I will definitely be keeping on track now- bring on the Summer dresses and shorts ;) xx

Hey Safi,

Found your diary through lilliferjade, thought I'd have a nosey, hope you don't mind :)

7.5lbs in your first week in fantastic well done!! I bet you're feeling awesome!

I love SW too, it's brill

Keep it up!
Lauren
xxx

Hi Lauren!

Thanks for having a look at my diary, I love having a little daily waffle about this and that on here :D

Yeah I was really made up and very surprised, it has definitely made me want to stick to plan more than ever!

SW is amazing!!

I'm going to have a nosey through your diary in a min, hope you don't mind :D xx

27276d1330370979-healthy-new-start-round-two-forumrunner_20120227_193033.jpg

Can't believe how lovely our tea was, thought I'd post a pic to your wall for all to see ;)

Go for it. comments are always welcome!!

Hope you are having a mini celebration tonight for the awesome weightloss :) I lost 5lbs in my first week and felt awesome so I know how you feel :):)

xxxx

Great loss, you should feel totally awesome! Well done! We've had a synned celebration tonight...curly wurly yum :D xx

Evening all,

Had a lovely day today catching up with my lovely friend. We have been so excited for a trip to France just before the Easter weekend, however they have messed us about with flights so we've had to cancel :(

But....we have booked a week in Ibiza at the end of August :D Bikini shopping is my new motivation! So excited! I would love to be at/close to my goal weight by then!

Our tea tonight was gorgeous! I felt really naughty even though it was syn free :D Speaking of syns, I'm off for a hot chocolate and a curly wurly, yum!

Extra Easy

B: wholemeal toast (heB) and banana
L: fruit salad and muller
D: steak, chips, baby corn, mange tout and syn free peppercorn sauce

Snacks: satsumas, milk (heA), curly wurly (6)

Total Syns: 6

Nanite xx

Sorry this is a late first post of the day for me.

Had a very packed but fun filled day. It's really starting to annoy me that my lectures fall around lunch time on Monday and Tuesday as I feel I don't have a proper lunch. I would take something in to uni but I have no gap so wouldn't have time to eat it, grrr!

Tonight was a catch up with a few of the girls, we ended up going to a pub (I stuck to diet coke) and Nando's. I used a flexi-meal tonight but slipped up by not asking them for no dressing on my salad, but I really enjoyed it and have had no other syns for the day except for my Nando's tea so hopefully I won't have done too much damage.

I came in and watched The Biggest Loser UK, and as my tea had settled down I got stuck in to day 10 level 2 of the 30 Day Shred. I felt pretty motivated after seeing the massive losses on the programme tonight.

I'm just about to read through my lesson plan and count the sweets for the children at my volunteering session tomorrow. I'm not going to pinch a single one as my tea was my flexi/treat for the week. Then bed for me.

I'm going home for a few days tomorrow which I am really excited about, my parents are really supporting me on Slimming World and have said we can get some SW friendly food in for teas (I will probably end up cooking for everyone anyway ha.. may have one E.E day while I'm at home too).

I will keep my diary updated :D xx

Today's plan...

Original

B: Porridge(heB1), milk (heA1) and banana
L: 1xAlpen (heB2), muller, nectarine and satsumas
D: Flexi-meal Nando's Mediterranean Salad with Chicken (feta was heA2), fat free frozen yoghurt (split 3 ways)

Snacks: 1xAlpen (remaining heB2)

Total Syns: Nando's flexi

Just reading on your diaries about your girls trip to Ibiza, excellent :D Nothing better than a holiday to keep us all motivated :)

Hi Hun just been reading through your diary and thought I would say hi and well done on your massive 1st week loss! X x

Just reading on your diaries about your girls trip to Ibiza, excellent :D Nothing better than a holiday to keep us all motivated :)

There really isn't, I'm officially in 'operation bikini' mode! So excited, this year is set to be packed full of amazing events! 2012 is my year *touch wood*. Hope you're having a good time abroad, off to catch up on diaries in a min- looking forward to reading about your trip so far :D x

Hi Hun just been reading through your diary and thought I would say hi and well done on your massive 1st week loss! X x

Hi :)

Thanks for dropping in on my diary and reading my little ramblings! Cheers, I was made up - well done on your progress so far, you're doing fantastic! x

After a hectic day with (30 day)shredding, uni, reading, volunteering, packing and travelling home to the beautiful North West yesterday, I had no time to write my diary :sigh: Well, technically I could but was catching up with the family so thought I would update it today instead.

I will write up today's goings on later this evening.

I managed to stay 100% yesterday which I was quite pleased about....

Original

B: Porridge (heB1) & milk (heA)
L: Lean frying steak & salad
D: Chicken breast and mixed vegetables

Snacks: mullerlight, 2 x Alpen light (heB2), pineapple, grapes, 2x vodka (6 syns)

Total Syns: 6

Will be back later xx

I'm having a lovely time at home so far. I went food shopping with my Dad this afternoon to get some SW friendly food in and have planned teas for the next few days.

My Mum made a lovely roast today for tea, bless her. I had planned on having an Extra Easy day but Mum forgot about frylight roasties and used oil...so I had to miss out. I didn't mind though, it was so lovely not cooking for a change :D As a result, I switched to a red day and plan to have my Alpen lights this evening watching Super League's Super Men (the joys of Sky!).

I did my 30 Day Shred (D2L2)this morning and a bit of another DVD. Had a lovely walk with Amber (our crazy dog) after lunch and made the most of the sunshine too :chores016:. It's great getting outdoors, especially when the weather takes a turn for the better.

My food diary for the day is:

Original

B: Scrambled egg on toast (heB1), strawberries.
L: Ham Salad
D: Chicken, carrots, sprouts, green beans and gravy (3 syns)

Snacks: mullerlight, kiwi, Options (2 syns), milk (heA), Alpen light (heB2)

I hope the weather is as beautiful tomorrow as it was today...I've got lots of reading to do, and plan to chill in the garden with my books.

xxx

Back