lunch : chicken and vegetable soup and melon and grapes
dinner : chicken and prawn paella

Last edited:
Day 71

3.2lbs lost ths week -- taking me to a total of 28lbs in 10 weeks :D

breakfast: porridge
snack: nutri-grain cereal bar
lunch: steak and veg soup and a fruit salad
dinner : chicken enchiladas (very spicy :O )

Last edited:
day 72

breakfast : porridge
lunch: chicken and bacon soup and a fruit salad
dinner : sausages with onion gravy and root vegetable mash

day 73

I've decided I'm going to join a gym. .. I need something to do on the nights when my daughter is at her dad's and I figured this would get me out of the house and help boost my weight loss so tomorrow I'm going to go and join and then start going from Tuesday :-D

lunch : braised beef with root vegetable mash and a fruit salad
dinner: chicken fajitas

day 74

lunch : sausage and vegetable soup

have totally blown my calories for today. .. went to the harvester for dinner. ... Had one and a half pints of lager, salad, chicken with Mash and half a crumble with custard :O .... need to be super good for the rest of the week! !!!!

Last edited:
hi BinkyBonk. .. I'm usually pretty good. ... If you ignore yesterday! ! Going to have a couple of really strict days now to try and minimise the effects of my binge!!

day 75

lunch : porridge and a fruit salad (trying to make up for yesterday! )

have been and joined the gym. .. Can't start till Wednesday though as have to have an induction before they'll let me loose! Could book on to a class tomorrow night but not sure I'm fit enough to manage one at the mo and swimming only on til 4 on Tuesdays so will have to leave it til weds to start. ... Will do my cleaning tomorrow instead!

Dinner: cottage pie with a mountain of veg

Last edited:
day 76

just had a sneak peek on the scales and it's sts....I think this is a combination of Sundays eats and totm....2 days till official weigh in so I'm hoping for some movement by then!

breakfast: porridge
lunch : chicken and vegetable soup and a fruit salad
dinner : chicken and prawn paella

Cadbury highlight at bedtime :)

Last edited:
Hello :) here to subscribe. Well done on your weight loss. I am just starting calorie counting. Think I'm starting off at same weight as you did hope I can lose 2 stone in 2 1/2 month :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello :) here to subscribe. Well done on your weight loss. I am just starting calorie counting. Think I'm starting off at same weight as you did hope I can lose 2 stone in 2 1/2 month :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good luck, I'm finding it relatively easy to stick to. .. made some simple changes to bring my calorie intake down like switching the milk in my porridge for water (was horrible to start with but used to it now) and filling up on veg ... I have also stopped snacking so once I've had my dinner that's it for the evening :)

day 77

feeling hungry today. ..

breakfast : nutri-grain cereal bar
snack: strawberries and grapes
lunch : steak and veg soup
dinner : braised beef with root vegetable mash

Just did an hour at the gym :D 30 mins on the treadmill (day 1 of couch to 5k) and 30 mins on the bike.... Pretty sure i'm going to ache tomorrow and really pushed myself...feeling totally knackered but pretty great right now :)

Last edited:
Day 78

1.8lbs lost this week :) after a really naught Sunday I am over the moon with this as was expecting a STS or maybe even a gain this week! Less than 10lbs to my original target now so fingers crossed I'll get there for Christmas :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Breakfast : Porridge
lunch : chicken and bacon soup and a fruit salad
snack: popcorn
dinner : chicken and broccoli pie

Last edited:
Day 78 1.8lbs lost this week :) after a really naught Sunday I am over the moon with this as was expecting a STS or maybe even a gain this week! Less than 10lbs to my original target now so fingers crossed I'll get there for Christmas :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Well done you are doing so well x

I am still struggling with snacks grr x

Back