Becky's Diet Diary

day 79

breakfast : nutri-grain cereal bar, porridge

going to the pub for lunch. .. But should be ok as going the gym tonight :)

lunch: new York chicken (900 calories :O )

one hour at the gym though to make up for it :-D

Last edited:
day 80

55 minute swim this morning. .. First time I've swam in a long time so took it easy. ... Still managed 60 lengths though which I'm pretty pleased with :-D now it's time to do my cleaning :-(

breakfast : porridge with a teaspoon of sugar
lunch: chicken with a tomato and basil sauce
dinner : stuffed mushrooms and Chinese snacks

Last edited:
day 81

I ache this morning after yesterday's swim :-( I want to go the gym this morning but not sure if I'm overdoing it. .. If I miss today though I can't go again till tues so I have tomorrow off either way. ... I've taken 2 paracetamol and had my breakfast. ... Will see how I feel in half an hour and decide then. .. I doing a roast dinner later but have worked out my calories for today and will keep it within 1200 even if I don't go the gym. ....

breakfast : porridge
lunch : chicken and vegetable soup
dinner: roast dinner :-D

Cadbury highlight

Last edited:
day 80 55 minute swim this morning. .. First time I've swam in a long time so took it easy. ... Still managed 60 lengths though which I'm pretty pleased with :-D now it's time to do my cleaning :-( breakfast : porridge with a teaspoon of sugar lunch: chicken with a tomato and basil sauce dinner : stuffed mushrooms and Chinese snacks

I love swimming but it takes me ages to want to go lol x

I deep cleaned my lounge yesterday it is all squeaky clean :D

day 81 I ache this morning after yesterday's swim :-( I want to go the gym this morning but not sure if I'm overdoing it. .. If I miss today though I can't go again till tues so I have tomorrow off either way. ... I've taken 2 paracetamol and had my breakfast. ... Will see how I feel in half an hour and decide then. .. I doing a roast dinner later but have worked out my calories for today and will keep it within 1200 even if I don't go the gym. .... breakfast : porridge lunch : chicken and vegetable soup dinner: roast dinner :-D

Mmm roast dinner sounds yummy x x

I love swimming but it takes me ages to want to go lol x

I deep cleaned my lounge yesterday it is all squeaky clean :D

Mmm roast dinner sounds yummy x x

I forgot about popcorn, may have to get done in as it is low in calories x

I ache so much today. ... Think I definitely overdid it with the swimming. ... plus then coming straight home and cleaning the house. ... I've barely moved today!

Well done on the deep clean. ...I'm saving my major clean for just before Christmas. .... Just doing the quickest cleaning I can get away with at the mo as I hate doing it! !! When my ex first moved out I was constantly cleaning to keep myself busy. ... I'm over that now! !!!

roast dinner was a treat for my daughter as she'd been away at brownie camp all weekend. ... They had a roast dinner for lunch so she has had 2 today! !!

The popcorn was in a graze box so just the right size for a snack. ...I love popcorn as it's really filling and you feel like you've had a real treat :)

I ache so much today. ... Think I definitely overdid it with the swimming. ... plus then coming straight home and cleaning the house. ... I've barely moved today! Well done on the deep clean. ...I'm saving my major clean for just before Christmas. .... Just doing the quickest cleaning I can get away with at the mo as I hate doing it! !! When my ex first moved out I was constantly cleaning to keep myself busy. ... I'm over that now! !!! roast dinner was a treat for my daughter as she'd been away at brownie camp all weekend. ... They had a roast dinner for lunch so she has had 2 today! !! The popcorn was in a graze box so just the right size for a snack. ...I love popcorn as it's really filling and you feel like you've had a real treat :)

Bless you, at least it shows what a good work out you have done :)

I really need some of your motivation, I was exercising doing Leslie walks everyday but have got out of the routine now which is annoying :/

I love cleaning and then sitting down with a candle lit all cozy :)

She is so lucky having two roasts and a weekend away, hope she enjoyed it x

Bless you, at least it shows what a good work out you have done :)

I really need some of your motivation, I was exercising doing Leslie walks everyday but have got out of the routine now which is annoying :/

I love cleaning and then sitting down with a candle lit all cozy :)

She is so lucky having two roasts and a weekend away, hope she enjoyed it x

I don't know where my motivation came from. ... I've never stuck at a diet for this long. ... my ex was always a bad influence. ...I think I realised that I'm ready to move on with my life but lacked the confidence with the way I looked so it's driving me to stick to it :)

I love a clean house. .. Just hate the work involved in getting it done. .. especially with a 7 year old who says making a mess is her speciality!!!!

She had a fab time thanks. .. totally crashed out at bed time :)

I don't know where my motivation came from. ... I've never stuck at a diet for this long. ... my ex was always a bad influence. ...I think I realised that I'm ready to move on with my life but lacked the confidence with the way I looked so it's driving me to stick to it :)

I love a clean house. .. Just hate the work involved in getting it done. .. especially with a 7 year old who says making a mess is her speciality!!!!

She had a fab time thanks. .. totally crashed out at bed time :)

Well wherever it has come from well done x

You can do it and you are doing it for the best reason... you x x

I know what you mean about the mess, the bf can make so much mess in seconds, i never understand it lol x

Aww bless her x

day 82

lunch : left over roast dinner from yesterday and fruit salad
mid afternoon: cadbury highlight
dinner : peppered steak
snack: 2 treat size aero's

Last edited:
day 83

snack: strawberries and apple slices
lunch: chicken and vegetable soup
snack : graze lemon curd flapjack (yum.... good job I'm going the gym tonight! )
dinner: lamb steak

did 30 minutes on the treadmill (day 3 of couch to 5k) and 40 minutes on the bike :-D

Last edited:
day 84

snack : grapes and strawberries
lunch: sausage and vegetable soup
snack: graze honeycomb flapjack
dinner: mince beef in gravy with Mash and veg

gym: 30 minutes on the treadmill ( day 1, week 2 of couch to 5k ), 60 minutes on the bike doing a cross country programme :)

Last edited:
Day 85

1.8lbs off this morning - another good loss...although i'm secretly a little bit disappointed that it wasn't more since joining the gym last week.... I guess it will take a couple of weeks for those losses to show...plus a surprise visit from totm which has probably not helped the situation :cry: ...this has made me more determined for a better week next week as I would love to get to goal for Christmas!!!

breakfast : a jam donut (cakes at work for someone's birthday! )
lunch : chicken and bacon soup and a fruit salad
snack: 1/4 of a greggs sausage roll. .. bought it for my daughter and she couldn't finish it!
dinner : chicken tikka massala and rice

no gym tonight as have my daughter :)

Last edited:
day 86

I have a headache and a bad mood today as I was woken up by the dog at 4.30! Going to the pub for lunch which could be dangerous as I'm starving today! gym tonight though so as long as I am not too bad at the pub I should still have a good day!

lunch : Ham eggs and chips at the pub
dinner : porridge and a Cadbury highlight

power cut at the gym meant only 20 minutes :-(

Last edited:
Day 85 1.8lbs off this morning - another good loss...although i'm secretly a little bit disappointed that it wasn't more since joining the gym last week.... I guess it will take a couple of weeks for those losses to show...plus a surprise visit from totm which has probably not helped the situation :cry: ...this has made me more determined for a better week next week as I would love to get to goal for Christmas!!! breakfast : a jam donut (cakes at work for someone's birthday! ) lunch : chicken and bacon soup and a fruit salad snack: 1/4 of a greggs sausage roll. .. bought it for my daughter and she couldn't finish it! dinner : chicken tikka massala and rice no gym tonight as have my daughter :)

That is still a good loss :)

I am still stuck at my weight, very frustrated as I want to see another loss now lol x

Aww did you do anything nice last night with your daughter x

That is still a good loss :)

I am still stuck at my weight, very frustrated as I want to see another loss now lol x

Aww did you do anything nice last night with your daughter x

I know it is I set myself up by having a sneaky peek a couple of days earlier so was expecting a bit more!

I'm expecting mine will stabilise soon as I've had good losses every week. .. even if the scales aren't moving though the health benefits will still be there :)

we had parents evening last night. ... Very positive :) plus went into town shopping so it was a mad rush! She's at her dad's tonight so I'm hitting the gym tonight and tomorrow.

Have you got anything nice planned for the weekend? x

I know it is I set myself up by having a sneaky peek a couple of days earlier so was expecting a bit more! I'm expecting mine will stabilise soon as I've had good losses every week. .. even if the scales aren't moving though the health benefits will still be there :) we had parents evening last night. ... Very positive :) plus went into town shopping so it was a mad rush! She's at her dad's tonight so I'm hitting the gym tonight and tomorrow. Have you got anything nice planned for the weekend? x

It is always difficult when you think you will lose more but I try to remember how much I have lost and I also measure myself so I can see inches lost too, I recommend you do this if you don't yet as it is such a boost on weeks where you have a small loss because you have built muscle instead x

Yet well done to your little one :)

Does she not come back until Sunday then? That must be hard for you :(

Me and the bf are driving to see my sisters tonight to see her, her fiancé and my mom, my sister is due to have her baby in just over a week so this will probably be the last time I see her with baby in her tummy and not her arms he he :)

They want to all have a take away together though so scared of eating too much rubbish as I am desperate to get below 11st 3.4lbs boo x x

It is always difficult when you think you will lose more but I try to remember how much I have lost and I also measure myself so I can see inches lost too, I recommend you do this if you don't yet as it is such a boost on weeks where you have a small loss because you have built muscle instead x

Yet well done to your little one :)

Does she not come back until Sunday then? That must be hard for you :(

Me and the bf are driving to see my sisters tonight to see her, her fiancé and my mom, my sister is due to have her baby in just over a week so this will probably be the last time I see her with baby in her tummy and not her arms he he :)

They want to all have a take away together though so scared of eating too much rubbish as I am desperate to get below 11st 3.4lbs boo x x

I don't measure but I am in clothes 2 sizes smaller which I'm amazed at.... despite losing so much and being in smaller clothes I'm really struggling to see the changes in me so think that maybe measuring would be a good idea!

I'm really annoyed tonight as went to the gym after work and there was a power cut 20 minutes into my run and they evacuated the building! got home and the power was out there too! It only just came back on! I'm going to gave to work extra hard tomorrow as I had chips at lunch which I justified with the fact I was going the gym! At least I am not hungry now as I didn't get my work out so will only have a snack for dinner!

my daughter is back tomorrow night so not too bad :)

your weekend sounds fun. .. Maybe if your lucky baby will make a surprise visit and you'll get to meet him/her early :)

I know what you mean about take aways. .. I'm totally avoiding them at the mo. .. Maybe you could pick a starter instead of a main or just try a little bit of everyone else's instead of ordering something for yourself?

If I give in to temptation I have really strict days for a couple of days after to make up for it. ..I.e porridge for breakfast and lunch and no snacks at all... Maybe if you can't resist you could try that? I think the closer to goal you get the harder it gets to be so good. ... I'm sure whichever way you go with it though will be the right decision for you and if you do over indulge you'll soon get back on track x

Back