Becky's Diet Diary

I don't measure but I am in clothes 2 sizes smaller which I'm amazed at.... despite losing so much and being in smaller clothes I'm really struggling to see the changes in me so think that maybe measuring would be a good idea! I'm really annoyed tonight as went to the gym after work and there was a power cut 20 minutes into my run and they evacuated the building! got home and the power was out there too! It only just came back on! I'm going to gave to work extra hard tomorrow as I had chips at lunch which I justified with the fact I was going the gym! At least I am not hungry now as I didn't get my work out so will only have a snack for dinner! my daughter is back tomorrow night so not too bad :) your weekend sounds fun. .. Maybe if your lucky baby will make a surprise visit and you'll get to meet him/her early :) I know what you mean about take aways. .. I'm totally avoiding them at the mo. .. Maybe you could pick a starter instead of a main or just try a little bit of everyone else's instead of ordering something for yourself? If I give in to temptation I have really strict days for a couple of days after to make up for it. ..I.e porridge for breakfast and lunch and no snacks at all... Maybe if you can't resist you could try that? I think the closer to goal you get the harder it gets to be so good. ... I'm sure whichever way you go with it though will be the right decision for you and if you do over indulge you'll soon get back on track x

Wow two dress sizes is great :) it should help you if you can physically see a number going down :)

What a frustrating evening for you, am sure you will make it up tomorrow x

Aww that's nice you get some of the time this weekend with her x

I think he will be here early as she has been having braxton hicks for two days and her bump goes low in the evenings :)

I think I will just stick to a small portion if we do have a take away to try and limit the damage x

day 87

work at 5am but left at 8 so not so bad.

deffo made up for the power cut at the gym yesterday. .. did 60 minutes on the treadmill and 60 minutes on the bike :-D . ..I now have jelly legs and bliters on my little toes :-( can't go again till Tuesday so plenty of time to recover ... out for dinner later for a friend's birthday... I've definitely earned a treat I think ;-)

breakfast : porridge
lunch : sausages and root vegetable mash and a fruit salad
snack: rice and veg. ... Was trying to save myself for later but stomach was growling and felt really feint. ... Still in minus figures for calories atm after my epic gym session :)
dinner : went to the harvester. .. Had salad, and grilled chicken breast with a jacket potato. .... The healthiest choice I could have. ... It was lovely :)

having a light Horlicks later to help me sleep :)

I've eaten back about half of the calories I burned at the gym which I'm pleased with as I've had a nice meal out, horlicks and still below target calories for the day :-D

Last edited:
day 88

I just want to eat today. ... It's going to be a real battle as it's Sunday which means I'm not stuck in work and going Christmas shopping in a bit so lots of temptation on offer :-( I've got to stay strong! !!

lunch : spaghetti bolognese and fruit
dinner : chicken and broccoli pie

have managed to resist pigging out on food so far :)

almost managed it. ... ate 4 mini daim's, 4 starbursts and a treat size pack of fruit pastilles. ... Still within calories for the day so not as bad as it could have been! !!

Last edited:
day 89

seem to have the food crave back under control today! I think yesterday was because I'd eaten out on Friday and sat and had worked really hard at the gym sat am. Back at work today where I find it easy to stick to plan so I'm hoping for a good week this week. .. gym tues and weds which will hopefully give me a boost for Thursday weigh in :)

lunch: steak and onion soup and melon and grapes
snack: summer berry flapjack
dinner: chicken tikka with rice and some pineapple

Last edited:
day 90

my daughter is off school with a bad cough today so I've just dropped her off at my mum's while I go to work.

gym tonight :)

snack: grapes and strawberries
lunch : chicken and vegetable soup and flapjack
dinner: cottage pie with a mountain of veg

gym: 30 minutes on the treadmill and 60 minutes on the bike

Last edited:
Day 90 of your hundred day challenge! Well done, how much have you lost so far x x

Thanks, I'm so pleased to have got this far! I've lost over 30 lbs, official weigh in is Thursday :)

I'm so motivated to keep going with it. ..I just hope I can survive Christmas! !!!

That is so great well done, i think you will do well over Christmas as you are on a roll and you won't want to undo all of your hard work.... maybe just a little bit though he he x

I plan on having 5 days off where I'm not going to worry about it as I'm out Christmas eve and then a take away is tradition, Christmas day off obviously then I'm taking my daughter to London for 3 days for her Christmas present which will be really fun but will involve eating out plus a full breakfast at the hotel! .. I'm going to switch mfp to maintain for those days and hope for the best. ... I figure if I gain over the 2 weeks I should be able to lose it quickly.

:)

day 91

today I am wearing jeans that 3 months ago I couldn't even get past my thighs. ... Today they are baggy and hanging off me. ...I think they will be banished to the back of the wardrobe soon :-D

snack : strawberries and grapes
lunch : steak and potato soup
snack : graze honeycomb flapjack
dinner: chilli with rice and garlic bread

cadbury highlight :)

gym: 30 minutes on the treadmill and 60 minutes on the bike

Last edited:
Day 92

Another 2.6lbs off this morning so I am now 15% lighter than I was 3 months ago :D I want to lose another 7lbs for Christmas which based on this should be very achievable. I am also into 'overweight' on the BMI scale instead of Obese so another milestone hit.

Snack: Mini malt loaf
Lunch: Spiced chicken and mango salad and a fruit salad
Dinner: Chinese snacks

Last edited:
day 93

lunch: beef stew and dumplings (horrible) and fruit salad
dinner : thai Green chicken curry with rice. ..yum :)
snack: 5 starbursts

Last edited:
day 94

swam for 40 minutes this morning. ... managed 50 lengths so pretty pleased with that :)

breakfast : Spanish omelette with beans
lunch : bolognese sauce and fruit
dinner: fish and chips. .. Only had a handful of chips and picked all the batter off the fish as I couldn't manage it. .. Too greasy! !!

2 bottles of becks

Last edited:
day 95

off to a Christmas fair today then Sunday lunch at my mum's. ... Had a big breakfast to keep me going till we have dinner :)

breakfast : Spanish omelette with beans
snack: freddo bar
pint of lager
dinner: roast dinner with a glass of white wine

Last edited:
day 96

breakfast: porridge
snack: melon and grapes
lunch: braised beef with root vegetable mash and a mini malt loaf
mid afternoon:hot chocolate
dinner : chicken and chorizo paella and an Advent calendar chocolate

Last edited:
day 97

gym night tonight :)

lunch : chicken with baby potatoes and veg
snack : graze lemon curd flapjack and a cadbury highlights
dinner: jacket potato with beans

I've gone over my calories today but will earn it back at the gym :)

30 minutes on the treadmill and 60 minutes on the bike at the gym :-D

Last edited:
day 98

I feel absolutely exhausted today :-( I need a lie in! ! Was supposed to be working early Saturday but I think I've managed to get out of it now so will be able to catch up on some much needed sleep! !

lunch : sausages and root vegetable mash and graze jaffa cake flapjack
dinner: cottage pie with veg

only did an hour at the gym tonight as feel really tired. ... Still pushed myself hard though so managed to burn plenty of calories :-D

Last edited:
I do yes, they are really nice :) I had one from asda the other day and it was awful! !!

Oh my gosh i love the tesco ones =D They are so tasty and so low in calories and have one or two of our five a day =) I love the chicken, new potato and vegetables one and have also tried the sausage and root vegetable mash, I want to try the braised beef and root vegetable mash next =) Do you find they fill you up? x

I am not a big fan of Asda, i bought an Asda tomato ragu sauce and it was so sugary bleargh, the bf even said it was horrible and he will eat gone off yoghurt lol x

Back