Bowels

ahahahahahahaha I actually LOL'd so much...

"oohhh im guessing some one had sweetcorn for dinner last night eh??" hahahahahahaha

talking of sweetcorn no matter how I eat it or how much I chew it those pesky curnels always come out whole!

Think I need to grab some laxatives, or I will be pooing bricks by the time my body decides to dispell my poop - what is the best to get that keeps me in ketosis? Mind you and this really is TMI I keep fluffing and feel like I need to go so maybe today is the day :p

Try the pysyllium husks first as that's what's recommended on this diet, you can get it in powdered form that you can add to shakes and soup, or in capsule form. Then if that's not helping you can take something else like Dulcolax or other more traditional laxatives.

Try the pysyllium husks first as that's what's recommended on this diet, you can get it in powdered form that you can add to shakes and soup, or in capsule form. Then if that's not helping you can take something else like Dulcolax or other more traditional laxatives.

How much do you need to add to a shake hun

Haha we all really lowered the tone of this!!

I always just stuck to ducolax too, I know they are coated but I thought with all the size of them they really couldn't do too much damage could they?

I used ducolax while on LT and it never affected my weight loss. I'll probably have to get some in a week or two. Yeck.

Haha! What glamorous lives we are all leading at the moment :crazy:

Being all so excited about what brand of laxative were gonna use hahaha

lol what a s~~t conversation

hows your tummy today hun? I managed to go yesterday evening and this morning woo hoo lol. I have to take senna and lactulose or movicol when it gets really bad, but the senna and lactulose are helping for the moment. I have rotten wind though

Hahaha!! This conversation is making me laugh so hard! :8855::8855::8855:

I actually haven't even farted in a few days either..... Lol I defo need some laxatives lol

Hahahaha! Omg. Too funny!

I now take Psyllium husk Capsules - took a few days to kick in but my god it was worth it - almost came out the loo clicking my heels in celebration that I had actually managed to go (it had been 2 weeks !!!!) - I almost high fived my husband I was soooooooooooooo relieved - and I think I lost a few extra pounds as well which is always a bonus !!!!!

pmsl carlalilly, i tell my husband in graphic detail when ive had one... im sure it makes him fall in love with me all over again

I'm glad I, not the only one keely!! Haha

My fiancé has declared he doesn't miss my trumps... Can you believe it?? Lol

Back