Bowels

He secretly does! Bahaha!

i think I am more obsessed with my bowl movements than my diet - it's great to know I am not on my own - Happy 'movements' :D

lol I mean hey, they smell of roses right chelly?!

i just thought..............
we should name ourselves the happy crappers :D

How did you know Keely?? Lol!!

Hahaha loving the team name lol!!

I took one ducolax today so hopefully it works cus I don't wanna have to take 2 at a time and get the laxative cramps =(

as i posted in another thread... dulcolax was invented by the devil and to show people how ill you get when you have food poisining.... in fact i think i would prefer to have a bit of salmonella than take those! I have a pack in my medicine cabinet and that is precisely where they will stay lol

hahaha!!!

i tried senocot once and they did nothing for me... and the pharmacist recommended them and i just thought thats what all laxatives do lol!!

i remember once when i was about 13 my dad tricked me and have me 3 ducolax!! i was up all night sat on the toilet crying haha

OMG. That would suck so bad!

Hahaha you ladies have made me laugh! I wish I was a Happy Crapper, I am on day 10 now and not been since day 2! I've ordered some of those Husk things from eBay so hope they get me moving so to speak. Thinking about it I've not fluffed for ages to pmsl My hubby used to complain when I was doing Slimming World cause with all the beans etc Iwas probably managing to warm the whole house myself :cool:

Haha. Just saw the name "Happy Crappers" makes me think of happy campers lmao.

I haven't had any problems in this department yet, but I'm only on my 3rd day, I'll catch up I'm sure! lol

lmao, alia saves on the heating I guess!
3 dulcolax???? OMG even if i have 1 its like i have a bug, i get the sweats, spasms and agonising pain in my tummy and im stuck on the loo all night.... its always at night, no matter what time i take the tablets. 3 am stuck on the loo feeling like death while everyone else is snoring does not maketh a happy Keely lol :sick0019:

arghh!!!

OMG! I'd have been mortified lol can't actually imagine being lay there with a tube up my (__Y__) with some woman admiring my poops ewwwww

I may have to re think which of my mothers posts I read!! :p

Same here Keely, I'm so sensitive to laxatives, I took two pico perles tuesday evening and basically had to run for the loo all of yesterday. Not just the once, no, all day. It was like I had a tummy bug. Will proceed with caution in the future. And keeping up my benefiber in water, one in the morning, one at night.

well done bee, i need to remember to take my senna and lactulose tonight, it was my non day yesterday.

2 dulcalux is enough for me Huns... even then I get pains and a burning .. feels like I have the worst infections then its explosive and with very little warning.... the other week, I took two at night expecting them to work by the morning... they didn't >.< so I took another two in the am... when they did all kick in I was at work and had to literally hold onto the toilet seat for fear of take off..... good thing though I lost two pounds next morning :) id have to say it hurt like hell... but it kind of was worth it ..... Nik

lmao nix.. you're crazy!!!! How did you not lose valuable organs ? lol

God i dont know..but ive learned to wait now for them to work.....not double up the dose coz it was the most excrusiating pain plus i was almost scared to drive home case i got caught short.... But i made it... Just .....

Hahaha I've done that before nix too!!! Lol!! Too funny lol

pmsl nix and chelly, we've all been there! I'm so sorry but I have got to share..... I had the biggest poo this morning and it was f***ing wonderful!! I'm sure it contributed to my weight loss. sorry tmi again :eek:

Back