Bowels

Haha 2 ducolax later I was sat in the toilet for 20 mins in work this morning.... My leg went dead and all haha!!!

I'd better be a few lbs lighter after that!!!! Lol

lol dead legs, that's the worst!

Limped back to my desk with my foot practically dragging behind me hahaha

Omg this whole thread is hilarious!
I'm on day 5 and not been either :$
Can't say I'm too regular anyway, even off the diet. Trip out today I think.. I'm left with no car so Alex (my 3yo) and me have gotta bus around all day! Should be a nice little outing :)

And I'll burn a few extra calories when he wants me to carry him!

I'll take a look in the laxetive isle when I get my bouillon :D

"knock knock!"
"who's there?"
"i need up....."

if you are new to laxatives be careful, start on low gentle doses or you will be doing a chelly getting dead legs from sitting on the throne all day pmsl
senna and lactulose are good, dulcolax is evil so if you get it take 1 not 2 xx

also meant to say toddlers love going on the bus as they see it as a big adventure!! My little boy used to love it. We go everywhere by car now as my husband is my full time carer so takes us in the car. I have meaning to arrange a day where we take the train and bus to give him a change!

pmsl nix and chelly, we've all been there! I'm so sorry but I have got to share..... I had the biggest poo this morning and it was f***ing wonderful!! I'm sure it contributed to my weight loss. sorry tmi again :eek:

Yeah yeah rub it in, I'm now on day 9 of no poops, god know what will happen when I do go

Haha 2 ducolax later I was sat in the toilet for 20 mins in work this morning.... My leg went dead and all haha!!!

I'd better be a few lbs lighter after that!!!! Lol

Its the ring around my (__Y__) that does me in lol

haha and it feels like your walking around with the toilet seat still stuck there sometimes?? hahaha

:rotflmao: this thread goes from bad to worse. It's the farmers that get to me, I should take out shares in anusol lol

farmer giles = piles :8855:

Hahaha! Omg. This thread is so freaking funny!

I don't seem to be having any problems. The soups tear my stomach up a bit and my stomach gurgles and I have to run for the toilet! Another reason I'm not digging these soups. Definitely not getting them next time!

This thread always makes me giggle. Ive been fluffing a lot today so hoping somethings brewing but ive got these phyillum husk things and no idea how much to use so sprinkled a tea spoon over my porridge and hope thats ok or i'll be caught short on the school run haha

my husband has just walked in the room and seen me sitting here cracking up, he's like what?? oh god this thread always make me laugh

Now I know, whenever I feel down, all I need to do is read this thread and I'll have a grin on my face again! xD

X

Lol this thread does make me laugh so much!!

Thankfully farmer giles isn't a pain in my arse!! Lol

lol, medical people describe them as being the size of grapes........ after doing this diet mine are the size of f###ing watermelons :eek:

:party0049: :0clapper: :553: :553: :sick0019: :553: :553: :0clapper: :party0049:

EUREKAAAAAAAA!!!!!

! Mission completed I've been!!!!

Congratulations! Hehe

Back