Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Oh no I've just realised the July challenge set up Texty F starts on Monday (scream, panic, poo well laughing makes me wee!....) I've got a big weekend coming up, minute chance of exercise! May have to squeeze an extra bump with the BF in. Well I'll just have to be good but I want to be bad! Just a little bit. Bumpings always good though! :love: Xx

Have just read this post properly and laughed! Hope ya having a good weekend cookie x

I'm sure she is :) we'll no doubt get some great accounts later - that's if the bumping hasn't exhausted her - sorry 'body magic' and she did actually make it to the festival lol.

Have a great time at the festival :)

Good morning, I hope everyone is well. I'm in London yay! However it's east London so no touristy tours for us. We drive down yesterday and I packed loads of food for my lunch and snacks for the journey as the first temptation are motorway service stations. I tucked into my salad whilst the BF had his KFC and chocolate. Staying at the Ibis Styles London Leyton which like to keep there rooms very warm. I'm just hoping the heat and the extra 'body magic' last night will have earned a few bonus syns for later.

Yesterdays food, breakfast = fruit & vanilla 0% activia yogurt, Lunch = ham, egg, pasta salad with fruit & stuff I can't remember all of it. Dinner = chicken, salad and 12 of the BF's chips & hi fi bar as my hex b, latte as my hex a.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 87
Good morning, I hope everyone is well. I'm in London yay! However it's east London so no touristy tours for us. We drive down yesterday and I packed loads of food for my lunch and snacks for the journey as the first temptation are motorway service stations. I tucked into my salad whilst the BF had his KFC and chocolate. Staying at the Ibis Styles London Leyton which like to keep there rooms very warm. I'm just hoping the heat and the extra 'body magic' last night will have earned a few bonus syns for later.

Yesterdays food, breakfast = fruit & vanilla 0% activia yogurt, Lunch = ham, egg, pasta salad with fruit & stuff I can't remember all of it. Dinner = chicken, salad and 12 of the BF's chips & hi fi bar as my hex b, latte as my hex a.

Food looks good cooks. Hope you having a good time. Looking forward to hearing all about your weekend x

Hello, I'm back home now. London weekend was brilliant, it as really hot and the Olympic Park for a festival venue is top! Favourites were Miles Kane, Paul Weller & Kasabian. Excellent. Food though, what can I say I was bad, so I'm now thinking that a law should be made that if your out the country or on a mini break away from where you live that you don't have to diet. That was the rule I made after I had too much of what I shouldn't have had. Drink, Pringles, fish & chips and more drink. Bad Cookie! :booboo:

Good morning, well I didn't feel too good this morning as its weigh in day and I couldn't decide whether to go to my meeting or go to another one later in the week, give myself time to burn off the bad food I ate at the weekend. I had a proper little conversation with myself which is bizarre. It went something like this...
Me: i know I've gained so why bother going, lose it then go on tuesday or wednesday instead.
Other Me: yeah but you might not lose it in time for then either and you wont go at all this week
Me: How can you say that I'll go this week for definite I want to lose weight
Other Me: if you really want to lose weight, face the music, go & get weighed in this morning & start again today
Me: Your right, know it all I'll go :sigh:

So I've weighed in this morning and I have gained 0.5lbs which isn't too bad at all :whip: I'm going to crack the whip this week only 2.5lbs to my first stone and I want to get it next week. Xxxx

Lol. Your posts always make me laugh.

0.5lbs isn't bad considering you've been away. Well done!

You'll get 2.5lbs off this week if you give it 100% x

Hello flabtofit, I'm back on it today I always feel better after I weigh in, its the build up before that just turns me into a crazy person. Sticking to the plan 100% this week. I just need to plan my meals, do a little body magic and that stone is mine.

How are you today and how was your weekend? Xxx

Food today
breakfast = 2 weetabix, fruit & skimmed milk
Lunch = ham & egg salad, fruit salad & muller light yogurt
Dinner = roast chicken, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, butternut squash & sweet potato with gravy (1 syn), banana muller light yogurt
Afters = 2 Oreo cookies (5 syns)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 79
Hello everyone, I was late finishing work last night boo hoo! I crawled in at 01:30 and I felt really hungry so I made a little cup of tea, nibbled on a bit chicken and some grapes. Thank goodness for free food. The old me would've been eating some frozen chocolate buttons so I'm very pleased with myself actually.

This week I'm going for a 100% SW and I've got a girls tea out on Thursday but nothing is stopping me getting that stone next week. (Aren't I super determined?) xxx

Food today, apologies if this reads pretty boring and it's a little repetitive but I really enjoy it. Mmm
Breakfast = 1 shredded wheat & all bran crunch (hex b & 2syns) as total 45g, strawberries & skimmed milk (hex a)
Lunch = turkey & egg salad with 1tbsp couscous & raisin (1 syn), vinegar, fruit salad.
Snack = apple & banana, vanilla activia 0% fat.
Dinner = roast chicken, carrots, broc, cauli, sprouts, butternut squash, peas, sweet potato & gravy (1 syn), Turkish delight muller & Oreo cookie (2.5 syns)

total syns = 6.5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 68
Food today, apologies if this reads pretty boring and it's a little repetitive but I really enjoy it. Mmm
Breakfast = 1 shredded wheat & all bran crunch (hex b & 2syns) as total 45g, strawberries & skimmed milk (hex a)
Lunch = turkey & egg salad with 1tbsp couscous & raisin (1 syn), vinegar, fruit salad.
Snack = apple & banana, vanilla activia 0% fat.
Dinner = roast chicken, carrots, broc, cauli, sprouts, butternut squash, peas, sweet potato & gravy (1 syn), Turkish delight muller & Oreo cookie (2.5 syns)

total syns = 6.5

Food looks good. Cannot get away with Muller yoghurt, I had loads on previous SW diet attempts and have put myself off!

Great that there's always something you can eat if hungry hey :). Muller light yoghurts are thicker than they used to be Geordie and different flavours they might surprise yourself if you give them a go :)

Okay then but I will only buy one to try, lol. I used to buy them then throw them out! Currently got SW chips in the oven with salad and ham for lunch! Have you tried the danio yoghurts? They are low syn and really nice.

Back