Crazyfool & Charlotteann 's attempt at goal for 2015

OMG yesterday I had such good intentions. I had a roast dinner at my parents , no wine, no mash, ( i put my potatoes on before I mashed them ) then I got home. ...Easter egg and prosecco . The boys must have about 20 Easter eggs. There are various eggs open and just lying about in dishes :mad:

So today I am doing SP infact I am going to try and do it for 3 days at least to get some weight off.

B toast, 2 X poached eggs and mushrooms.

It could have been worse, you could have eaten all the eggs :p I've had a fairly bad weekend but it's only my birthday once a year so im not too bothered.

Draw a line under it. Well done for going for the SP.

I've got 4 weeks till holiday so need to really focus now!

I've been inspired by your idea of SP days so am trying one out today

B - orange

L - egg and chicken salad, salad cream (2)

D - haven't had it yet but thinking about fajitas with lettuce wraps.

Off to the gym for a spinning class in a min so dinner will have to wait!

How's your day been?

Well SP days gone out window lol just got back from spinning and my bf has made me SW meatballs in tomato sauce with spaghetti lol.. Never mind!

Well you can't look a gift horse in the mouth sound lovely ( one of my favs)

I had an EE day too .

B toast and jam. 1.5
L Pean and ham soup, muller , Puft crisps 3.5
D Sw sausages, mushrooms and onions, SW chips, tom sauce (1)

Hifi bar 3

I have made a big pan of soup with choizo smells lovely. It has syns but someone at work made some and it was gorgeous.( red pepper, sweet potatoes, a normal potato to thicken , onions, turnip, carrot and 100 g chorizo, will add a bit of chilli I think too )

Oh that sounds yummy! You'll have to let me know if it's worth making.

Just done my online shopping to set me up for the next week. Has your consultant said to you about just doing some SP meals instead of whole days? I'm thinking of trying to have SP day times but not restricting myself for dinners. Will see how it goes.

Oh that sounds yummy! You'll have to let me know if it's worth making.

Just done my online shopping to set me up for the next week. Has your consultant said to you about just doing some SP meals instead of whole days? I'm thinking of trying to have SP day times but not restricting myself for dinners. Will see how it goes.

No but it makes sense , worth a try.

Today's food

B. Muller light and banana (that's not speed is it :()

L - jacket spud beans cheese (also not sp lol)

D - pasta with tomatoes and mixed veg (3rd meal not sp)

S - frozen yogurt (7)

So failed sp but had a good EE day so can't complain!

I'm so ill... I have bloody tonsilitus again.Therefore strepsils and medicine all day. I know I will gain :-(

Your day looks awesome x

Oh no sorry to hear you are poorly, tonsillitis is the worst :(

Get plenty of rest and fluids, forget the diet until you feel better. It can wait :) xx

Today's food

B - Alpen light and a banana

L - left over pasta with veg and tomatoes, Alpen light and a pear

D - fajitas with lots of pepper and onion (8 syns off the top of my head!)

How are you feeling today? Hope your doing a bit better xx

B - Alpen light and banana

L - egg and cheese salad and an Alpen light

D - ww sausage (1), mash, sugar snap peas and brocolli. Sauce (2)

Stayed the same today - bit gutted but I know I had a bad weekend last weekend so I guess I should be happy I didn't gain!

Hi sorry I have been missing in action. Staying the same is ok at least it's not a gain. Try and stay strong and your'e bound to smash it next week. I know how you feel though .

I have got Flu, I literally haven't been out of bed all weekend , I'm still off work and getting fed up tbh. On the plus side I've eaten about 3 slices of toast in three days :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear your still poorly :( hoping it passes quickly for you.

B - 2 Alpen light

L - ham egg and chicken salad, salad cream (3)

D - left over spag Bol with hex a cheese

Off to body pump tonight too :( dreading it as still aching from the gym on Friday lol. Must keep positive as 3 weeks until holiday now!

Forgot to update yesterday

B - Alpen light, orange

L - jacket potato with cheese and beans

D - pasta with tomatoes, ham and cheese (6 syns as forgot I already used my a!)

S - 2 x Bourbon biscuits (7)

How are you feeling? Hope your on the mend hun x

Today's food

B - Alpen light x2, Orange

L - ham and egg salad, salad cream 2

D - burger and SW chips

Snack - orange and a cream cracker 1.5

Hi hun I'm still ill I'm afraid. I'm just worn out. I went to the GP yesterday and he has signed me off work and taken swabs from my throat ( I'm coughing up blood )

Oh no hun sorry to hear that your still poorly :( hopefully it will start to get better soon. Take care and get plenty of rest xxx

Back