Crazyfool & Charlotteann 's attempt at goal for 2015

Good luck for weigh in chick !!

Yesterday's food

B magic oats with fruit and vanilla yoghurt
L Soup , quavers
D Cous cous ( 1.5 flavoured ) salmon, prawns , sweet chilli sauce (1.5) salad
Hifi light ( 3)

xx

1/2 off, I'm fairly gutted to be fair as I expected more but I measured myself and since starting I have lost 4inches off my waist and hips so an off scale victory for me this week I think :)

At least you have got straight back on it 100% I am sure a loss will show for u next week x

Hey
I won't be on here for a week now as off on holiday tomorrow morning. Hope you have a good week and the weigh in sat pays off for you.

Xx

Hey :)
I'm baaaack!
Well technically I've been back for a few days but diet didn't quite start back until today lol.

How have you got on the past week?

Today -
B - toast and jam (2)
L - rice, chicken, edamame beans
D - ww curry sauce (4), rice, chicken and veggies

Hi hun I hope you had a good holiday ?

TBH disaster.....I sent a message ( facebook ) to my consultant saying I'd fallen off the wagon and I wouldn't make group last week. He ignored me as I guess he was mad at me as I help out and it was letting him down. He then went on facebook and answered everyones posts but mine ....anyway a group of women I am friendly from SW all met for dinner after group.Basically a few of them have left as his wife has been really *****y in group and they are only bothered when we are helping them out as they don't want to know if you ask for help outside of group times. His wife is not a consultant but weighs people in etc and she has been making terrible comments to people. One of my friend also used to help out was struggling so she swapped groups and within 5 minutes they deleted her off the facebook group. ( despite the fact she has helped them out every saturday for over a year ) So I don't feel comfortable going back now ...I posted asking for help on the social teams page ( 6 members )and they blanked me then answered other posts ... I think I might join online instead and draw a line under it. I've just been really stressed lately and it's really affecting my diet :sigh:

Oh Hun that's terrible :( not what you need at all, you need someone to help you get your head back in the game not ignore you. Sounds like you are better off without that group anyway.
Is there not another local group you can join perhaps?
Screw them, you don't need them to succeed you can do it on your own :) xxx

Thanks chick there are other groups but at night . That means I could only go every other week with hubbys shifts. I am still off plan but I am going to try again . I think I will do a shop and plan food and menus and start again myself. Have you managed to get back on track ? xx

Could you not take the kiddies with you? Lots of people at my group do. Just a thought :)

I haven't really managed to get back on track, I am going to weigh in sat and hopefully it will give me the kick up the bum that I need to get me back on it x

Hi I've joined online for 3 months . I'm going to get weighed every Friday after work. I've just weighed myself and joined so I do weigh heavier than normal . I think this will be better as I end up being at SW for nearly half my Saturday as we get roped into helping at the group afterwards too. I will do a proper list and SW friendly shop this weekend.

It's really hard getting back into it after a holiday isn't it xx

Well done for joining online :) glad your sticking with it.

It's so hard to get back into it but I need to. Although I've had takeaway tonight so tomorrow's gunna be terrible!!

Dare I ask how weigh in went ? Hopefully you are back on track xx

B Bacon sarnie ( sw friendly )

L Mug shot , banana, muller , apple ( not the best but still on plan as was at the hairdressers/ getting food shopping until 2 pm )

D Roast chicken, jersey royals, steamed veg. Nandos sauce .

Blue riband biscuit
French fries crisps

Syns are 10.5 so far .

I didn't go! I freaked out about it as I know I've been so bad :( I know that's not good now but I can't take it back.

Really struggling to get back on track.

Looks like you have had a good on plan day, well done :) x

Back