Total Solution Diary of a lost waist

I wish this site was easier to navigate! Its not easy to find things again. Thanks again girls and will let you know how tomorrow goes.x

Ooooo good luck for WI hun! :D xx

Well drum roll please......... 6 pounds! Was nearly 7, it flickered but alas no, just means i am nearly 1 pound down for next week! hahaha. But i am happy with 6 pounds, thats a great total and i am happy that i have my sunday "food day" today. I have nightshift this week so i have to eat something to get through a 12 hour shift so i will see how today goes. Just planning on today eating a meal and back to 100% tomorrow. If i keep losing a good amount (hoping 2-3 pounds a week from now on) i will be happy to continue with the occasional food day. Well, i say food day i mean two packs and a meat and salad job! Feeling good ladies, the sun is out, its a brand new day! :D xx

Fantastic well done hun!!! :D xx

Well done. Brilliant!!!! :woohoo:

Thanks girls! Feeling good. All i have to say for today is Buillion! Got some, had some - brilliant! Had my meal tonight too so have had my pasta for my brekkie a bar for lunch and then a roast ham with a side salad (Lettuce, cucumber, celery, spring onion, pepper and carrot) Was lovely but i felt worse after eating it. My stomach gurgled like nothing on this earth that i actually wondered afterwards if i should have bothered tbh. It only tasted good for the first couple mouthfuls and then not so much. hmmmm...It would be a first to say that i would have preferred my pasta! Going to monitor my weight over the next couple of days and see what it does. Also, am thinking of getting a hula hoop. Just thought i would throw that in there!!

I like bouillon too!!!!!!!!

Okay so stood on the scales this morning and have put on 2 pounds! I mean i know if you physically eat something when you are virtually empty you will put on some weight but i did pout this morning. Who would have known a meal would do so much and not even a particularly heavy meal. Ach well, back on the 100 percent today until my night shift on Friday where i will take a salad with me (although may not, will see how i feel and also i think i may have to do lunch with my mum on thursday so will have to wait and see). Still feeling good. Its not so much of a chore anymore, i may just get through this.

p.s. Do you tell people you are on exante? I am not so am a bit anxious to what to do on Thursday as my mum is coming through and we are going out for a wander from town. Lunch will happen but my mum will be a bit suspicious when i order a soup or a salad instead of a burger!

I don't tell people either. Now that iv lost a lot of weight it actually irritates me getting stopped all the time in the school yard with questions. I bend the truth but never say what I'm doing! By having a salad at least you're eating so maybe Mum won't ask anything, if she does, You could just bend the truth slightly and say you are just cutting back the calories a little to feel better in your clothes for Summer xx

Yeah totally agree (had typed a big bit but my computer crashed and i lost it all!) my mum would be fine its other people i worry about. People almost want you to fail its best for them not to know. Well, another day over, buillion made a huge difference except the need to pee every hour!! Will hop onto the scales tomorrow to see how i am getting on, i like to weigh myself everyday, it keeps me going and i have never been one for surprises, even good ones! lol. :D

I only tell a select few :)
Too many people think its their given right to comment on the amount of calories you eat when on TFR to your face.
What amuses me is they don't do it when at other end if the spectrum you are consuming waaaaay more than you need eh ?

If anyone asks how I've lost so much weight I tell them. Noone has negative so far.

I had alot of negative comments from colleagues when i was on LL. Things like "WHAT? NO FOOD!" like i was some kind of leper. Or the look when they know your on a diet especially what could be classed as an extreme one. sigh, ach well. So, jumped on the scales this morning and i am plus one pound from last weeks result which confuses me a little. Generally speaking to lose weight you need to consume less calories than what you are using. Now i have had one meal this week and i am not losing weight but gained. I have to have another meal on Thursday with my mum but why does it make such a difference? I am consuming a vast amount less than i would normally so regardless of whether i have one meal or not i should lose weight. So my question is really, why did having one healthy meal make such a difference to my weight this week? I am scared that i will go down another pound or two by thursday and have a healthy meal and not lose any this week over all. I dont get it :confused:

afterthought: People do working solutions where they add that evening meal. Should i be doing one or the other? Does that make the difference? I know its early days and we will see at the end of the week but i would hate to get to the end of week two and not lose anything. would be so disheartened.

Ok, a few points to consider with your stagnating weight. First of all, are you drinking enough water? Do you exercise a lot? If you are, in the first few weeks of Exante go easy on it to make sure you're in ketosis and actually burn fat rather than muscle. Exercising too vigorously at the beginning of the diet can actually slow your losses down.
Then...what kind of meal did you have? When you say healthy, do you mean low carb?
On the working solution, people have their three packs and a low cal, low carb meal. The key to losing on this is being in ketosis. If you add a high carb meal here and there, it might just be enough to throw you out of ketosis and you end up having to fire up your body over and over again, to get back into fat burning mode.
Other than that, I'd say try to put the scales away for a bit, it might cause you more anxiety than it should :)

Yeah i drink enough, i am not exercising except when me and the little one go for a walk but thats not abnormal. I am not allowed to do alot of exercises due to health reasons so its not like i am hitting the gym and my meal (i think) was fine, two slices of baked ham and salad, which is high protein, low carb. maybe i am thinking too much into it but it just doesnt make sense in my head and makes me think that its going to be hard to come off it again and eat normally if having one meal causes such a gain. I mean maybe at the end of this week i may be eating my own words! hahaha and have some daft loss! Will just have to wait and see because if you lose weight on working solutions it must be possible to lose weight yet still have a healthy low carb meal. Thanks for the pointers though, time will tell.xx

So i still jumped on the scales this morning and it was 14 stone 6 so am suddenly down 3 pounds from yesterday. One of life's mysteries! Anyhow still feeling good and still keeping going. Onwards and downwards.x

Excellent well done!! I love them overnight drops! Have a fab day Hun xx

Back