Total Solution Diary of a lost waist

lol, yeah, bad me! oops! Well nights over, i havent ate like i should have. think i have had 2 packs over the last 3 days and 3 bars but as i just couldnt face the pasta i made myself a ham salad instead and had that and felt so much better last night. Weighed myself (of course!) and am one pound down so far so am just glad i got through it. Have tried to get myself back on track today and have had a soup, so will have a pasta later once the little one is in bed. Got my next box delivered today so i hope that i am back to normal for the rest of the week.x

From reading diaries it seems that most people have minor lapses and some difficult days but it is those who keep going back to the diet and treating each day as a new day that seem to succeed.

Well i didnt eat anything bad or off diet, i just didnt eat! the combination of nights, sleeping and trying to eat didnt work. Have been on exante just over 2 weeks and have had 2 salads (well now 3) and it doesnt seem to be impacting on my weightloss. Am starting to worry though, just ordered and received my box of 50 pastas and its starting to turn my stomach a little. I mean i ate it but i didnt enjoy it like i did before. hmmmm....what could i add to it do you think??x

Hi priorychic. I add chilli flakes, basil, parsley or coriander to mine. Or if there's some in the fridge, rocket or watercress. Failing that lots if black pepper! Hope that helps!

Perfect, thanks Wayz. i just fancy a change, am away to the supermarket tomorrow, so will pick up something to just perk it up a little. I dont hate it, its just getting a little repetative.x

Let me know how you get on. I'm loving the carbonara at the moment - those few pieces of pasta are delish!!

I know! thank the lord for pasta! I did exante a few years ago and failed as i seriously couldnt live on soup. I wanted to eat so the pastas and the bars are perfect for me. Had my pasta for brekkie with lots of black pepper and it was okay, again not a pepper fan so i dont think i could have loads of it. Bought chilli flakes and fresh chives at the supermarket. I also bought Knorrs Aromat seasoning but i am not sure if i am able to have it. Its essentially salt, mono-sodium gluconate, lactose, wheat start, onions, garlic, tumeric, celery, cloves, mushroom and bay leaves. It has 15g of carbs per 100g and 13g protein but as its only supplied in 90g tubs and i will be having like a shake of it, i suppose my intake would be minimal, what do you guys think?? The words lactose and wheat are worrying me a little.

I think it's similar to bouillon isn't it and if that's ok on exante then this should be too

Great, will have a little shake with my tea which i am just about to have now the little one is in bed and thats me for the day :D Lost count of how many now, 15? 16? Who knows!lol.x

Have you tried garlic granules in the pasta. I put plenty of garlic in plus black pepper and sometimes some chilli!

I havent, sure i have some garlic in the cupboard. Had my shake of flavouring and it was a little better. Going to have my chives tomorrow. Thanks!xx

What a difference. Had chives and a sprinkling of my powder stuff and it took away that vitamin taste (i think thats how these meals taste funny, so to speak, as have you ever smelt multi-vitamins?? yeuch!) Anyway, its not turning my stomach anymore and i am doing good. No weight loss this week so far, i think nights really have knocked it but no more nightshift ever again, woop woop. Got 4 weeks til i start a new position and 4 weeks til i go back onto normal food so am happy happy. I am doing this :D :D am more comfortable in my size 16 clothes again (refused to go up to my 18's) so feeling much better in myself. Cant believe how positive i am feeling being on a diet! I must admit there are times i see something and go omg i want that, like in the supermarket yesterday i walked up the cake aisle and thought to myself i would have bought that cake and ate a fair bit of it! But i walked on by! Oh and i bought some brioche bread for my daughter and so wanted to try some as i had never tried it before but that will just have to wait for another time. Still going.

Finally! After a slightly worrying week with no weight loss i stepped on the scales this morning and have lost 2 pounds overnight! One day until official weigh in tomorrow but it looks like it will be a 2 pound loss this week :D 2 pounds off a stone! In 3 weeks! Next week is food week so i went to the supermarket to buy some evening meals. Went for a lot of fish, salads, chicken and beef. I think hubby is looking forward to food week even if it is healthy so to speak as hes been living off toast and ham rolls!! haha. Official weigh in tomorrow so will let you know how it goes :D :D

That's good :)
Hopefully another wee whoosh tomorrow to keep you going :)

Is it bad that all i keep fantasizing about is granola with yoghurt? Not chocolate, bread, pasta but damn granola! hahaha. I didnt even really eat it much when i wasnt on my diet but man i could eat some just now!!

Okay weigh in this morning and its two pounds down! A little disappointed but a loss is a loss. It wavered between the 2 and 3 pounds before settling on 2 grr! But its food week this week, how did the rest of you get on with food week? Did you put on weight or not??

Well done Hun! 2lb is great! Not much advice for food week as I never done one sorry.

You are doing fab :) xx

I thought you were meant to?? Am having one regardless and then back on TS :D yh two pounds is fine, its just not great. Hoping its just TOTM coming around thats made it a bit of a poor week. Will need to wait and see.

Jumped on the scales this morning and another pound down so am one pound of a stone! Come on that pound!!lol. Then its into the 13's :D Got a busy day today so i better get going.

Back