Total Solution Diary of a lost waist

Thanks! Been another good day, away to have my third pack now :D Oh how simple life is with the lack of having to make food decisions.x

Thanks Carrie, dont quite get it myself but i am not arguing. Quite interested to see what it will be like tomorrow :D Oh this diet is getting interesting!! lol.xx

Hi. Well done on your overnight loss. Really envious!

Well today i went out for lunch with my mum and had a chicken salad, no dressing. The chips were in a seperate bowl so i didnt touch them and the coleslaw was on the side so i think i only ate the minimum amount that was touching my salad. Plus had a diet coke as they didnt have zero. Only drank a little. Told my mum i was doing packs of meal replacements and that if i was out for lunch that i was going to have a salad but as shes on a diet too (shes lost nearly 2 stones in 5 months doing calorie counting) she was quite happy and joined me with my salad! Have been so busy today that i havent drunk enough so trying to catch up a little. Bad news is that as i cant stomach my porridge and i have to waste all those packs i only have 5-7 days left on exante :( So will have to come off it sooner than i had expected. I just hope i dont go back to my old ways. Will keep you posted on the scales and see if my meal today has done any damage, eek!

You seem to be doing fine. I weigh every day - can't help myself - but just try to accept that my weight fluctuates for a variety of reasons.

That sounds like a good lunch :D
At least if your mum knows, and she's on a diet too it will keep you motivated :)

Ach dont see my mum often so its only once in a while support i am afraid, however, jumped on the scales this morning (of course!) and the result of yesterdays salad and diet coke? Nothing, am now sitting at 14 stones 4 pounds! So thats minus 4 pounds with 2 days to go! I like this diet! lol.x

Fabulous! Well done Hun you are doing fantastic :D xx

Thanks guys, happy happy. Am also going to buy another box of 50 pastas and keep going! So that will keep me going for another month as i still have bars left, oh the possibilities. Honestly, dont feel hungry anymore and what, its 14.25 and i have not had lunch yet as not hungry! Unheard of!! But will need to go have a pack as i must but not to be hungry??? I dont know whats up with me!! :D :D

You're doing brilliantly. Keep it up!

Weigh in day and i am still sitting at 14 stones 4 so thats a 4 pound weight loss this week and 10 pounds in total. Have been on nightshift and found my hunger has returned with vengence! So hungry as i have knocked my routine out but hey ho, i have to work. Happy happy.

Well done - 4lb is impressive for a week 2 loss!

Thanks Lynne, yeah really happy with that, as i was 4 pounds down two days ago i was kinda hoping for another sneaky one to come off but alas not to be. Happy with the loss though, would never had done that on a normal diet so its onwards and downwards. Bought another box today so i can continue for another couple weeks :D oh and i really really want a hula hoop!! roll on pay day so i can get one :D :D

Well done Hun that's fantastic!!!! xx

Eurg nightshift is worse than what i thought. I have to eat when i wake up and really dont want to. Almost nauseated with it. Going to have two packs before i head back out for night number 3 but i have a feeling i may be forcing it down a little. Dying with the munchies at 3am! Colleagues bringing in chinese takeaway, sweets and crisps not helping, lol, the smell!! Devine. "I'm on a diet, i know if i start eating **** i wont stop, so i have just brought myself a cereal bar (aka choc orange bar!)" God it was hard chomping away on it whilst they all ate their tea! Food envy :sigh:

oops didnt realise i would get sensored! sorry girls, you know the word i mean though, alternative - crap, maybe? I wonder if that gets sensored???

You bad woman you!
It must be really difficult doing exante when working shifts. Well done for sticking with it!

Back