Dietninja returns...3 months to slimdom

Two thoughts...

Firstly, the rasp & white choc bar has a funny aftertaste...it's ok but I prefer the toffee nut one. Much prefer the size & texture of Exante bars to slim & save though.

Secondly MFP says I can have another 1800 cals today and still be within my goal...nice! What's that, 9 more packs?????!!!

Urghhh well today I had the Exante raspberry porridge and it was DISGUSTING! First pack I haven't been able to eat...fortunately I had an emergency bar with me at work.

Sounds like it would be very sweet cos the plain one alone is on the sweet side.

I had the curry today that's was edible but not going to get that again yuk! I feel like I want to try a bar or 2. X

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

I didnt wanna say anything the other day. I HATE the raspberry porridge! haha. Ggaaaaaaggg. I love the apple/cinnamon one though. Oh maaan. Im sorry you didnt like it but very pleased you had a back up!

Lol! It's funny how we all like different packs (although I'm really not sure how anyone can like that raspberry porridge!!!). I admire your diplomacy though!

I had the curry today that's was edible but not going to get that again yuk! I feel like I want to try a bar or 2. X Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15 Week 1 - Week 2 - Week 3 - Week 4 -

Lol! I'm going to make a list of packs that I shouldn't ever order again....incase I forget!

Ok so I'll come back and edit this post, but for my own future reference...

Packs I like:
Banana
Strawberry
Vanilla
Toffee, nut, raisin bar
Raspberry & white choc shake
Carbonara

Packs that are so-so:
Tomato & basil
Choc shake (cold)
Mushroom pasta soup

Packs I won't order again:
Raspberry porridge
Raspberry & white choc bar

Last edited:
Lol I did Cambridge a few years ago and they did a Thai oriental soup and I had a bad pack that just wasn't right put me right off and that's what the curry tasted like tonight. Brought back memories eek!! You had a good day otherwise? Tessx

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

A surprisingly good day! How's day 3 for you, tess?

Tbh I'm slightly worried about how easy I'm finding it...I'm waiting for a big fall!

Wed 7th Jan

Ex: 14153 steps
Water: 3.5 litres

9am strawberry shake

1.30pm 1/2 raspberry & white choc bar

5pm 1/2 rasp & white choc bar & coke zero

8pm carbonara pasta pack

626 / 61

It's been ok, had a shake soup and the meal pack but had 2 veg samosas this evening my dad got me naughtily but I put them into MFP and they had 25g carbs together so had just over 80gs of carbs today, fingers crossed I will still get to ketosis. Can't wait to not be hungry xx

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Tell a lie 88g and 800 cals today! Think that will be ok? Only been doing it 3days :-(

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Have told my dad can't have them now so no more surprises. Will have good days from now on :)

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Hey. It's my day 3 of restart & going well so far. Metallic taste in mouth so guess I'm in the zone. Did Exante TS for 2 months last year & lost a couple of stone before a cruise. Really upped my exercise over Xmas so adding in a little protein to keep energy levels up. Nice to be back

Back