Diets don't work ..................... Only cause i can't stick to them ..........

am sneaking back in hoping no-one would notice that i had gone lol, well have been right off track as you will probably have guessed but am back :wavey:have put on sooooo much weight none of my clothes fit me had to go & buy bigger jeans :doh: i have been away for the week & must have eaten my weight in cakes & chocolate (a last splurge :whistle:) so back to it once again, am still going to try my sensible eating approach :ignore: hope u r all doing ok will visit some of ur diaries to catch up xx

Welcome back Val, we've missed you xx Hope you enjoyed your time off, I'm sure the weight will be back off in no time!

thank you jaly x am hoping i can stick with it this tme xx

Nice to see you back, Val, when I checked the site! You have been missed!!! Good luck - :fingerscrossed: glad to hear you are feeling motivated again!

everybody goes off track sometimes its nothing to worry about, well done for getting back on the horse! xxxx

Nice to see you back, Val, when I checked the site! You have been missed!!! Good luck - :fingerscrossed: glad to hear you are feeling motivated again!

hi champ thank you am glad to be back, hope all ok with u & ur family x

everybody goes off track sometimes its nothing to worry about, well done for getting back on the horse! xxxx

hi hun thank you x am happy to be back before i do anymore damage ;) have a good weekend xx

saturday 27th october

brekkie- porridge with sk milk
lunch- ham & tomato sandwich, pkt cheese & onion crisps
dinner- spaghetti bolognese with wholewheat pasta, tbs grated cheddar
snacks- apple, banana, 3 garibaldi type biscuits, latte ( didn't eat the biscuits small triumph)

Last edited:
food looking healthy and nice! wish i was doing that well! xxx

sunday 28th october

brekkie- 2 weetabix with sk milk

lunch- egg & cress sandwich, latte made with semi sk milk, apple

dinner- sirloin steak, lettuce, onion, watercress, mushrooms & tomatoes, extra light mayo with garlic

snacks- latte (went for coffee in cafe am sure they used full at milk tasted very creamy euck)
3 vitaline apple garibaldi biscuit things.

Monday 29th October

Brekkie- porridge made with sk milk

Lunch- chicken, watercress & cranberry sauce sandwich, few grapes

Dinner- beef stew

Snacks- grapes, banana & latte

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

EEEEEKKKKK BEEN NAUGHTY AGAIN CAN'T EVEN STICK TO SENSIBLE EATING :cry:WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??????? PERHAPS A BRAIN TRANSPLANT FROM A SKINNY MINNIE WOULD WORK!!!!! I HAVE BEEN EATING FOR ENGLAND, MORE I EAT THE MORE I WANT. OH WELL BETTER DRAW THE LINE AGAIN
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

seriously think i need to go with out sweets & choc completely once i start just cannot stop :17729:am thinking about going back to slimmimg world group, was going to put im not sure if i can afford it but i find the money for the bars of chocolate each week so no excuses really hmmmm ........................... hope everyone else is doing ok xx

Back