Diets don't work ..................... Only cause i can't stick to them ..........

dont panic sweet, just draw a line and get rid of any naughty foods that are in your house!xxxxx

juicygooseface said:
dont panic sweet, just draw a line and get rid of any naughty foods that are in your house!xxxxx

Hi Hun have done :) went shopping today bought loads fruit & veg & no naughty stuff.
Hope u've had a great weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*Emsie* said:
Here to return the butt kick hun! Staying away from choc etc completely sounds like a good idea as does going to a group.
I'm still struggling even though am back at group but it does stop me going off the rails completely most of the time. I know its an expense but like you say so are the naughty foods lol xx

Hi emsie I do find the more crap I eat the more I want it but think its going to be hard to cut back will get withdrawal lol, the only thing about going back to group it's got a leader that I get frustrated by she's lovely but talks for hours about nothing I would go To another class but can't get to any without use of car which is a pain ....... will sleep on it then decide xx

*Emsie* said:
I'm struggling to find a group I like to stay at too but just the threat of the scales helps a bit! I know it seems a waste of money just to weigh and go but if it stops me getting bigger and hopefully gets me smaller then its worth it lol x

I find I'm ok for a few weeks but then I feel pressured into having to lose weight then If I have a bad week & gain I stop going ;-( it doesn't matter what slimming club I go to its always the same. If I could eat "normally" without eating the crap I should lose weight :)

Anyway what I have eaten today :)

Brekkie - porridge

Lunch - bowl homemade veg soup, ham & tomato sandwich, banana

Dinner - 3 eggs scrambled on 2 slices toast, bowl melon

Snacks - Pom bears

Milk for tea & coffee through day :)

Last edited:
Monday 5th nov

Brekkie - porridge

Lunch - veg soup, egg, salad cream & cress sandwich

Dinner - 2 saus in onion gravy, broccoli, carrots, runner beans, mango

Snacks - Pom bears

Milk for tea & coffee through the day :)

tuesday 6th nov

brekkie - 2 weetabix with semi sk milk

lunch - 1/2 pkt bacon noodles (only having half as full fat don't like low fat ones) 1/2 pack stir fry veg

dinner - chicken salad with salad cream

snacks - pom bears

milk for tea & cofee through the day :)

Weds 7th November

Brekkie - porridge

Lunch - mince beef stew

Dinner - sw ham, mushroom, onion & red pepper quiche

Snacks - apple & satsuma
Milk for tea & coffee throughout the day

Back