Dizzy's Diary - Fitness First! Weightloss too now.

Well done Dizzy - that's great news, it just shows that sometimes we do need to take our eye off the ball for a short while as we can get too caught up in it all.

So glad that the exercising has helped, hoping it'll do the same for me too soon.

x

My boys have white school skirts. I'll say no more!

White skirts?? Your boys have to wear skirts. Bless....what is the world coming too. Still, it's only fair. Most schools allow girls to wear trousers now, so I guess boys should be allowed to wear skirts :D

My boys wear white shirts and it's the collar that is usually the problem even though they shower regularly. Found a cure though. Shampoo. Rub it on before washing and hey presto.

Evidently shampoo is formulated to get rid of the hair oil nasties or something.

White skirts?? Your boys have to wear skirts. Bless....what is the world coming too. Still, it's only fair. Most schools allow girls to wear trousers now, so I guess boys should be allowed to wear skirts :D

:rotflmao: Dizzy will be delighted with her typo

Hey Dizzy are you ok, I have not seen you about as much as normal.....!

Hi Sonya

Thanks for asking and caring!:eek:

I have been really fine. Spending too many days in the gym and get so tired that I am off early to bed. Been trying to wean myself free of my addiction to Minimins too. Will always like to visit each day but would like to feel it is my choice rather than my addiction. Will do better, will do better! I decided to post less this week too as you know the more you post the more posts you have to reply to and read. I feel I get behind and let people down so felt it was better to have some time out.

Take no notice of me. Today I am not so good. Been a bit under the weather with a dodgy belly and feeling I am getting behind on everything and a little overwhelmed. Up to today though I have been doing great eating wise and exercise. My gym instructor told me I was pretty fit yesterday when he went through a programme with me. That was nice for an old bird like me!;)

Dizzy x

So pleased you are ok, was getting a little worried.
Hope you have a great time on saturday at the Birmingham meet. It is Lucky`s birthday on saturday.....!

Been neglecting my diary. But not neglecting my family and home so much!;)

My diet is a concern to me again at the moment. Considering weather I should try CD again and go through all the maintenance stages. Off to my Mums next week too not sure how that will be foodwise.

I won't let this phase go on too long though as I don't want it to affect my exercise.

Thanks for dropping by and asking.:)

Dizzy x

Been neglecting my diary. But not neglecting my family and home so much!;)

My diet is a concern to me again at the moment. Considering weather I should try CD again and go through all the maintenance stages. Off to my Mums next week too not sure how that will be foodwise.

I won't let this phase go on too long though as I don't want it to affect my exercise.

Thanks for dropping by and asking.:)

Dizzy x

Just wanted to check you are okay!!

Have a lovely week with your Mum - and a great time in Bath on the 14th!:)

Tasha x

Think I might start a new diary next week when I'm a bit more sure of what I'm doing.

Don't think it will be in "maintenance" though.

Quite enjoying laying low at the moment. Don't want to get to addicted to the forum again either.

I'll be back though!

Dizzy x

I'm feeling pretty good today. Off to bed in a mo!

No need to worry, bless ya!

Dizzy x

Back